today i installed the radiator in the car, the headlight panel onto the car, and the crash bumper onto the car. the headlight panel and crash bumper were destroyed a while ago, so i put the good ones from my parts car on.

i pressure washed the engine and tranny, painted the valve covers, re painted my headers (they are ceramic coated but i like the black look)

i also installed the torsen into my tranny. i was surprised how easy it was. on a scale of 1-10 id say the isntall difficulty was a 5.

the clutch from my parts car is pretty much useless, i was hoping to use it until spring, cause then i can afford a spec clutch and flywheel.

does anyone have a used clutch with a decent amount of life left in it and would sell it cheap? svt prefferably but ill take any! just gotta last till spring

well heres the pics!

painted the clutch pedal, it was kinda rusty!

crash bumper and headlight panel installed on car

radiator installed in car

me spraying degreaser on the engine

me pressure washing the engine

me going crazy with the pressure washer

half of the tranny

inside of the tranny

old stock pegleg POS differential. it accually is in very good shape!

torsen!!!

painted headers and y-pipe

engine without valve covers

torsen inside tranny

fully assembled tranny with torsen installed

another shot of the engine

painted valve cover

next day that i have off im going to install the clutch pedal assembly, and the shifter assembly. im also gonna mod my roll resistors with the 94A urethane. next payday ill buy the 4 o2 sensors i need, then drop the engine back in. monday im picking up my rebuilt alternator

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete