Originally posted by svt4b:
what a bunch of haters ok im just playin but the fact remains that burrita has accomplished having a sick little contour and that is pretty fackin cool to me
CONGRATS burrita!

let me get some of those vids, especially the vette one cause i have a really good buddy with a C4 that is pretty dayum fast and im always trying to race him and never prevailing
svt4b@yahoo.com

Umm yeah ok. I suppose we don't have sick azzed rides either and even though we agree that he stomped one ZO6, we are realistic enough to realize that won't happen with MOST ZO6's.
And of course, we're trying to be honest instead of look like a bunch of posers.....all equal to making us a bunch of haters. ???

non-poser=Hater ????? the math looks faulty to me.

I know what it takes to build a nice car, done the work myself a few times and I can appreciate better than MOST (if the shoe fits, wear it) what he has put into his car.
Burrita probably understands we aren't bashing him.
Hell I've already stated I believe he made me proud!!!!!
GRRR don't you facking people read the facking posts!!!!
(nice word facking....I think I'll continue to borrow it, thanks)

There you have it, and I'm just trying to make you understand how your post sounded........even though you were just playin.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black