Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Originally posted by Stryker:

especially since it wont do you a damned bit of good until 120 MPH sustained...and even then its neglidgible...

those cars are governed at ~113-115 mph...so you will never even be able to use it unless you get a superchip.

Actually that aluminum wings probably causes lift instead of downforce and would probably rip off of his trunk unless mounted very good. Contours are pretty stable at higher speeds anyways, wings aren't needed.

Ok ok, I give in. He needed a quick dinner table.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
OMG!!! Thats hysterical!!! Yes, I needed a quick dinner table!!! LOL!!! FAT BOY'S GOTTA EAT!!!!! Yes, I am sick of everyone else posing as an SVT. Sorry, I've gotta Zetec. Its a four banger. Not a 6. Oh, the exhaust, yes the bumper needs to be cut, so it looks better than it just bending it. I the idiot as someone called me I think, did not put the muffler on there myself. The exhaust shop did that, so suck nuts!! Do you honestly think I would leave my muffler like that???? LOL!! Maybe you guys are stupider than I thought. I know, low blow, but you'll survive. LOL!!! Very simply put: I am not trying to be anything but myself!! I put the wing on the car because I liked it. I put the exhaust on there because it looked better than the stupid 20 buck tip. I'm gonna put graphics on the car becuase I like adding 10 LBS. in graphics to my car. I am happy that some of you want to make your car look like a better one when its not. I am making mine to reflect me. So, when I am rocking a custom wide bodykit and tucking 19"s under an airbag suspension and winning car shows I'll be happy. Till then I'm happy with the way it is now.

Orange City, FL 1995 Contour GL, Zetec, 5spd., Otto Racing Bomb Racing Muffler, V-Racing Aluminum Wing, PCP Intake w/ Adapter, Spinner Hubcaps (yes, really.) Hopefully, new rims soon!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Well good luck with dumping all that money into your Contour, only to get 1/4 of it back when you decide to sell it. And what happened to that tough skin? You basically invited people to flame you. ~ Chris

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by SAV-ZX2:

especially since it wont do you a damned bit of good until 120 MPH sustained...and even then its neglidgible...

those cars are governed at ~113-115 mph...so you will never even be able to use it unless you get a superchip.

Actually that aluminum wings probably causes lift instead of downforce and would probably rip off of his trunk unless mounted very good. Contours are pretty stable at higher speeds anyways, wings aren't needed.

that was pretty lame. comon u could have thought of something better than a dinner table...

NEW RIDE: 93 NON TURBO SUPRA Black/Blue pearl 97 V6 GL Duratech 5%tint around survivor kit 2 10" 450w pioneer subs and tv kenwood 3way 300w speakers air ride 18's intake my cardomain
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
BRING IT ON!!!! LOL!! Do you honestly think I care what they think about the car I am driving?! NOPE!

Orange City, FL 1995 Contour GL, Zetec, 5spd., Otto Racing Bomb Racing Muffler, V-Racing Aluminum Wing, PCP Intake w/ Adapter, Spinner Hubcaps (yes, really.) Hopefully, new rims soon!
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by CAMLRDR:
Originally posted by SAV-ZX2:

that was pretty lame. comon u could have thought of something better than a dinner table...

Consider what time of night it is (12:44 AM here) and you'll see why I didn't rack my brain to come up with something that had more zest.

Besides, he seemed to like it well enough.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
You sound awfully angry for all the "LOL!!!"s your posting. Why ask people what they think of your car if you do not care? Is it so you can say LOL!!!! one more time? I really don't think you've done it enough.

I don't usually get into these flame wars, but it's late and I'm bored.

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
S
Zippy Zetec on his last legs.
Zippy Zetec on his last legs.
S
well man, i have to tell you, if you do all the things you say are planned for the tour, it wil llook good, but what about the balls behind the paint? it can be all sho and little/no go? you gotta put some poer into that little zetec...

Regards, Cole. Relegating to troll status sometime this week. New Whip: 1990 Lexus ES250. Old Hotness: 1995 GL MTX Zetec *IN TRIAGE* "I had a little friend once, but it dont move no more... "
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i say let him do wut he wants.. no ones opinions will change his car and why would u want to change something some1 likes..i mean im sure the tour wasnt his car of choice.. it wasnt mine but hey im working with it and since im not gonna be a fake svt i think itll be pimp..

NEW RIDE: 93 NON TURBO SUPRA Black/Blue pearl 97 V6 GL Duratech 5%tint around survivor kit 2 10" 450w pioneer subs and tv kenwood 3way 300w speakers air ride 18's intake my cardomain
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
hey stryker that k&n drop in is that like the stock air filter box but just a k&n filter..? does it make a difference..? because im looking for a intake and since i know almost nothing about them i need some advice basically i need the names of exact things i need to make the intake fit.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard