Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Wifey and I will be there, weather permitting. Last I heard, it's supposed to be nearly 60* F and sunny.
Wifey says that she thinks the Saturn needs a little exercise. Who wants a piece?

'99 SVT Contour #535/2760, born 11/30/98. Toreador Red / Prairie Tan Wife's car: '00 Saturn LS2. Dk. Toreador Red (no joke) / Graphite Sunday Bruiser: '67 Camaro rs/SS350 4 spd. Ermine White / Custom Yellow
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Gah , apparently I have to pay an extra premium on my insurance if I race.. not sure as Im too lazy to actually deal with it , but so Im told by the almight parental policy holder. Even if I did crash Id probably be dead or dying so the insurance cost wouldnt bother me..

Also the issue of my Winter tires still being on.But Im about ready to start chirping the tires occasionally and getting some track speeds in again.

T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
I've never heard of a premium hike for taking your car to the track, but I've never asked, either.
If you lose control of the SVTC in 1320' of straight line acceleration, maybe it's time to go get a honda.
I'm just messing with you, man. Do I surmise correctly, then, that I won't be seeing you at the track Saturday?

'99 SVT Contour #535/2760, born 11/30/98. Toreador Red / Prairie Tan Wife's car: '00 Saturn LS2. Dk. Toreador Red (no joke) / Graphite Sunday Bruiser: '67 Camaro rs/SS350 4 spd. Ermine White / Custom Yellow
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Tavis426:
I've never heard of a premium hike for taking your car to the track, but I've never asked, either.
If you lose control of the SVTC in 1320' of straight line acceleration, maybe it's time to go get a honda.
I'm just messing with you, man. Do I surmise correctly, then, that I won't be seeing you at the track Saturday?

Probably not , the winter tires are another obstacle. I do want to go though , havent gone fast in quite some time.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
If the weather's good, I might make it up there. Won't race, but I'll show up for Contour support.
Stupid question, but how do you get there?

1998 Duratec SE Sport MTX K&N RU-3530 Filter Eibach Springs KYB GR-2 Struts Toyo Proxes TPT Tires SVT Exhaust "I'll never rest until I can make my own way."
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I have to post this somewhere and it doenst necessarily make its own thread.. I saw a Ferrari 360 just a little while ago. It was awsome , red with crhome wheels and it reved. Sound nearly like it does in videos , raspy but like a race car. It was at Rt4 and S.Gilmore , I was about to go into White Castle ; I have no idea why someone with a Ferrari would be in Fairfield , or on Rt4.

Defunkt , its near Ross I believe , Im not sure if Tri-State is the one Ive been to or not so Im not going to go into detail since I may direct you to the wrong place.

T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Go to http://www.tristatedragway.com/, and use map quest? I know how to get there from my house, but I don't think my directions would be very helpful.

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard