Terry Richard 08 Subaru Impreza STI
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Terry,
I'm glad it's back in one piece.

I'm going to have to say what everyone else has said... "Doorstop???? WTF???"

Sucks about the bucking, too. I hope you get it figured out with ease. My friend's Accord was stolen, and he now starts his car (and turns it off) with a screwdriver. So you're not in too bad of shape.

Best of luck, Terry!

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Doesnt look too bad however now you have to spend more money b/c some jackass thinks he's bad!! Can you say BEATDOWN!!

"99 T-Red SVT, 99 Tropic Green SVT"
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
glad to hear you got it back. doesnt look like anything that cant be fixed (and nothings TOO major).

yeah, and whats with the doorstop?? WTF mate?

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by bambam4501:
Doesnt look too bad however now you have to spend more money b/c some jackass thinks he's bad!! Can you say BEATDOWN!!

Thats what Im thinking. Glad you got it back in such good condition though.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
Thanks guys. I forgot to post the picture of the front wheel damage - paint only.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by CRZYDRVR:

I don't think Terry needs to waste any more time or effort on the lowlife that did this. His crimes and disrespect will come back to him in due time (perhaps in the form of a horny cell mate )

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Derk2000:
Originally posted by CRZYDRVR:

I don't think Terry needs to waste any more time or effort on the lowlife that did this. His crimes and disrespect will come back to him in due time (perhaps in the form of a horny cell mate )

That sounds like a fitting punishment

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
After seeing the pics, I actually now realise you've put some work into that SHO! Man......it'd kill me to have my SVT come up stolen (knock on wood) for a bit and then find out it was in a high speed chase. I hate thieves, especially the type to jack sweet cars like that. That really, really sucks monkey sack with a vengence!

Derek is right on the money, let Bubba take it out on him "Ya like to go fast, eh?? Muahahahahaha come here pretty boy!" If you guys get "Bob and Tom in the morning", then que up "Prison B!tch"........it will give you an idea of what's in store for him

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
#848514 02/03/04 02:42 PM
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
Thanks guys, I spent last weekend making the repairs to the car. It's almost done, but now the ABS is acting up. New spark plugs took care of the bucking issue, they were severly fouled. There was more damage to the interior than I thought.

In addition to the radio bezel, center vents and driver side window defroster, there was the broken shift boot retainers, damage from them trying to pry the radio bezel and cassette holders out and some other stuff that I don't feel like rambling on about it.

Also I buffed most of the scratches and all of the rubber off the side of the car. Note that the front wheel has been replaced as well as the center caps.

Last edited by twrsho; 02/03/04 02:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard