Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Static Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I got a call today that one of the fellow tulsa SVT drivers I was friends with died earlier this week. He was killed in combat over seas. some of you know him some of you didnt but for those of you that didnt he was a very nice and cool man. I would just like to pay my respects to him for fighting for are country. It is truely a sad day today.

Eric we will all miss you man. thanks for all the fun we had while crusing.

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i didnt know eric, but i also faught in iraq over these past 9 months, i know we have lost a lot by loosing one man, not only because he faught for his country but because he was a brave and kind man for defending our country. god bless!

1999 Contour Sport KKM Filter Modified Rear Lights Silver Painted Dash 5.6" TV Fiberglassed into Dash (pictures soon) DVD Player Fiberglased into Airbag (pictures soon) 17" Crome Rims Custom Duel Exhuast installed
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T

Some Iraqi's (and French) just don't understand what Americans do to defend their right to freedom.

RIP..

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I just heard about this today from Static. This truly is very sad. Eric was by far one of the coolest Tour owners I have ever met. One of the few guys you can say everybody liked. He will be missed . My prayers go out to his family.

-R-

I'm a Karate Man. Karate men..bruise on the inside. "The difference between oversteer and understeer: oversteer is when the passengers are scared, understeer is when the driver is scared." -Driver Unknown
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
RIP

98 SVT, clutch masters flywheel, spec stage2 clutch, quaife ,y pipe. and only MOBIL-1 oil. gansta a$$ 2000 Honda Civic on dope("nnnaaawwwzz"). ricers suck KING OF ROAD RAGE i need a center console and cup holder!!!!!1
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
RIP

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
RIP Eric, we're gonna miss you...

1998 Contour SVT Dual-Honed UIM, 170k miles & 2000 Cougar MTX with: 99 SVT Engine, CA-KKM Intake, T.E.H. and polished UIM, High-Flow Cat, Quaife, Pro Flow 75mm, Superchip, TruBendz dual Borla, WR-SS Headers, Fidanza, Grizzly Street, Roush & KYB...
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
I did not know Eric, but my condolences. RIP Eric.

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
When I got a call from Cody w/ the news over the weekend, it was quite saddening to hear. Eric was a great person and did a lot of cool stuff w/ his car. He will be greatly missed.

F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
I didn't know Eric either but it sucks to hear that a fellow CEG'er died over here. Eric and his family will be in my prayers!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard