W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by huey3211:
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:
Originally posted by weargle:
my friend has an rx-7 with "fart cans" on it, but it has a v-8 in it...it does not sound like a honda it sound like a drag car or like flow masters, ita 9 sec. car ...does anyone know what it sounds like on a contour SVT???? i want "fart cans" to mess with the import people if they sound good.

A V-8 RX-7? WTF???

I have to agree...WTF was he thinking...sure hes got power...but you lost the uniquness of the vehical...especially since it is no longer offered here in the states. Oh well to each his own.....

Aslo Might i ask how he fit the V8....My friend has 2 last gen RX7 and we can't see how a V8 could fit!

Roz

they now called RX-8's..so u can still get them in the states

we have one 98 RX-7 with a an LT-1.. and two gen-1's with LT-1's

dumb A$$

Where do you wanna start, that RX-7's are no longer available? True. Dumb to put a heavy pushrod engine into an RX-7 so that it messes up the balance and handling? True. What good is an alleged 9 second car if you can't turn it quickly? Any idiot can drive a fast car fast in a straight line, but it takes a fast driver to be able to drive fast in corners, and this car won't be able to do that. But as long as you're happy calling people names, feel free to keep on acting like you're in the fifth grade.

Whirling dervish of FFOG.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
my friend has an rx-7 with "fart cans" on it, but it has a v-8 in it...it does not sound like a honda it sound like a drag car or like flow masters, ita 9 sec. car ...does anyone know what it sounds like on a contour SVT???? i want "fart cans" to mess with the import people if they sound good.

A V-8 RX-7? WTF???

I have to agree...WTF was he thinking...sure hes got power...but you lost the uniquness of the vehical...especially since it is no longer offered here in the states. Oh well to each his own.....

Aslo Might i ask how he fit the V8....My friend has 2 last gen RX7 and we can't see how a V8 could fit!

Roz

dumb A$$

OK whats you fuc*ing problem...i was asking a question for information not to mock you fuc*ing dumb ass...I was actualy intrested in what you had to say about the subject...if you think everyone out here is out to make you look bad then you better learn quick that thats not the case...i came to this site to learn.....so if you got a problem with me asking you a question, then i reconmend you get off this site and go fuc* around a honda one...they would entertain you narrow mindedness.

And the whole RX-8 if you read correctly there not the same motors...there way better for N/A applications...so before you go and rant on someone who is just trying to lean about a particular subject, why don;t you take the time and drop your ego...cause maybe some one actually was intrested in what you had to say (like me) but now i couldn;t give a fuc*!

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
H
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
H

A V-8 RX-7? WTF???

Roz

dumb A$$

OK whats you fuc*ing problem...i was asking a question for information not to mock you fuc*ing dumb ass...I was actualy intrested in what you had to say about the subject...if you think everyone out here is out to make you look bad then you better learn quick that thats not the case...i came to this site to learn.....so if you got a problem with me asking you a question, then i reconmend you get off this site and go fuc* around a honda one...they would entertain you narrow mindedness.

And the whole RX-8 if you read correctly there not the same motors...there way better for N/A applications...so before you go and rant on someone who is just trying to lean about a particular subject, why don;t you take the time and drop your ego...cause maybe some one actually was intrested in what you had to say (like me) but now i couldn;t give a fuc*!

Roz

it sounded like u were tring to be a$$ like some of the other people. i asked a qustion and then they all start talking $hit. i want to know about some mufflers..not to start a fight... and to who ever said i need go to a "HONDA web site" i am not the one being narrow minded go look at the first few post thats narrow minded... ..there is no need for all of this stuff...sorry ROZ...it looked like u were tring to Smart a$$.. ...i know they changed the motor they made it liter and i know its fourdoor..

and there is no need to hate on people that go to the drag strip...and he has another car for the road..

98 SVT, clutch masters flywheel, spec stage2 clutch, quaife ,y pipe. and only MOBIL-1 oil. gansta a$$ 2000 Honda Civic on dope("nnnaaawwwzz"). ricers suck KING OF ROAD RAGE i need a center console and cup holder!!!!!1
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Ok...atleast were have things settleed...For mufflers, I wnet with a custom 2 3/4 cat back with 40 series flows....Didn't get a resonator but i should have to reduce rasp on cold starts.

go to True Bendz .com they make some good afordable cat backs with your choice of mufflers.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard