Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
I hear ya Stazi, things like this are unavoidable sometimes and no matter who you ship through if you send out enough stuff every once and a while a mishap is due to happen. i've shipped out much larger packages than this before but never one with explosive chemicals lol. make no mistake, I'm not upset at Joe for his actions and I think he is definitely a good CEG'r. after all that time I would have been very concerned too. I just wanted him to know that the deal is in good hands and that he's covered either way and I'm glad we got it worked out.

A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Dan Squires!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Andy W.:
Dan Squires!

-Andy

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Terry and Stazi, face it, we all know you guys are both crooks and just out to swindle CEG'ers out of thier hard earned money. We know you guys pay the FedEx and USPS guys extra to slow the packages down just because you can.

Now where did that sarcasm smiley go again????

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
TTT

~Weasel Bomb 1998 Contour SE Sport TOTALLED For Sale: DUAL EH'D Powdercoated Blue UIM (prefer local pickup) Bullitt Fuel Door
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
payment sent a week ago, still no reply... do you think i've been taken?

~Weasel Bomb 1998 Contour SE Sport TOTALLED For Sale: DUAL EH'D Powdercoated Blue UIM (prefer local pickup) Bullitt Fuel Door
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard