Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by dion:

This is the meanest Contour I have seen so far in my time here. I can't get over how friggin awesome this looks. Wicked job man. Dayuuuuum...

PS, do you have a high res version you can email me? I want this for my desktop.

Last edited by Bullet; 08/15/03 07:55 PM.

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
What about painting that ring black?

Photoshop gurus can we have a pic of the ring in black and one in red?

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition Blue Steel 99 Tropic Green SVT (Former Owner) #151 of 710 Born on 10/07/98 Have you driven a FRAUD lately?
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Bullet:
Originally posted by dion:

This is the meanest Contour I have seen so far in my time here. I can't get over how friggin awesome this looks. Wicked job man. Dayuuuuum...

PS, do you have a high res version you can email me? I want this for my desktop.

I'd have to agree with Bullet

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Hey guys, thanks for the compliments, I'm so happy with the way the car has turned out. I cannot believe I've had this car for over six years now, and I still enjoy seeing it every day.

Roger, I've been thinking about doing the grill trim ring as well as the rear reflector strip in body color, or possibly in black-chrome, depending on my mood. Unless I get a second trim ring.......then maybe one in each?

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
dion- I say body color would look great. Not just cause I have it, but I was picturing your car with it and it would look pretty sharp.

Sam 1998 SVT Contour- SOLD 2002 Mustang GT - 406 RWHP/391 RWTQ 12.1 @ 115 MPH
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I have another idea for the rear of your car Dion, since nobody has done it yet except me May I present...

The advantage you get with using the Mystique tailights and center reflector is multiple. First you have something very few, if any Tour owner (besides myself ) has. Also the little chrome strip on the bottom is straight across, so just cover it up with blackout tape thats sold in most autoparts stores or you could use electrical tape Finally the licence plate area is alot nicer than the one found on the Tour, check it out sometime and you'll see what I mean. Not only is the Mystique one made of a smooth, dark gray colored plastic, but the back up light area has cool little lines in it, giving it a "custom look" I'm glad that PhatSVT showed you the pic of his ride, that just about seals the deal, doesn't it

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
roger, i'm currently looking at salvage yards for a doner reflector. did u also get the taillights? r they different. a coworker has a mystique. i looked at his. it has a crack right next to the emblem. the emblem appears to be a solide piece so if we can remove it somehow there will be that circle opening to put in some kind of custom emblem. short of that, there was someone who makes the wheel center caps and steering wheel emblems. while i'm having difficulty w/ him currently. i'm still trying to get my carbon fiber looking svt emblems for my steering wheel, i'm looking to find or have made the same thing to go over the mystique emblem, cf backing w/ svt printed over it in silver or black.

link

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
maybe these would fit over the emblem

svt emblem

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
L
L
How do you get the front airdam like that?

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Slimshady:
What about painting that ring black?

Photoshop gurus can we have a pic of the ring in black and one in red?

dude, i have been trying to get hector to paint his ring black for months. he has the black headlights too.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard