Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
95gl Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Just sittin around, lookin on the internet ON A WAY TO MAKE MY GL LOOK GOOD... Sorry had to relieve some stress... currently i have a 95 gl, with a stock exterior. I was pondering the thought of an svt rear bumper, svt side skirts, and just a mirko front splitter onto my current fron bumper. Would this be possible with out any serious work to get these pieces on? Also, would this be cool to all the tour drivers out there? I was just curious and i picutred it in my head and it seems pretty cool. If anyone has any pics of anything like this, please post, taht would be great. Than-x

95 gl 18 in ADR Trama/Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 Aiwa HU and speakers Missin the contour Sold the BMW 328, lookin for an E36 M3 Daily: 1998 Blue GMC Sonoma, ZQ8 suspension cleared heads and tails Wheels coming soon. slowly modding
95gl Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Wait a minute, i was just looking, can you get a mirko splitter for a pre 98 non svt? is there anything i can do to the front bumper to make it look cool?

95 gl 18 in ADR Trama/Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 Aiwa HU and speakers Missin the contour Sold the BMW 328, lookin for an E36 M3 Daily: 1998 Blue GMC Sonoma, ZQ8 suspension cleared heads and tails Wheels coming soon. slowly modding
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I dont think there is much you can do , its a "95"
and i dont think you can make that year of a car look good no matter what you do ot it ,Unless you can do some serious mod's to it .

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I actually thought about this too

i think it would look good depending on how the splitter was made for pre98s...if its just a little piece at the bottom I don't think it would look good cuz it wouldn't be long enough since the pre98 bumper sits up higher than the 98+

but when or if mirko gets those pre98 splitters together its worth a shot I think...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Quote:

i dont think you can make that year of a car look good no matter what you do ot it

Have you seen beyondloaded's car, that would be a pre-98 and I would clearly choose his car over yours, and even stolon's pre-98 looks badarse too.

As far as the Mirko for the Non-SVT's go, there is a post about this in the Group Buy forum. Also check out e-bay and the CEG classifieds for the SVT sides and rear, and occasionally there will be a pre-98 SVT front for sale on there too. HTH

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
What COntour said plus id like ad the fact the non VCT motor in the Pre 98. Post 98's you have VCT and Duratechs. Neither have that many mods that can be done to them. And on a personal note the big arse oval grills, way to much IMO.

95 Tour ATX Zetec EGR Block OFF Polished TB Polishe Vavle cover Energy suspension Greaseable sway bar bushings Front and rear Red interior lights 1/2 done Home made short ram intake Custom Grills Watch this space grow
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by --CitatioN10--:
I dont think there is much you can do , its a "95"
and i dont think you can make that year of a car look good no matter what you do ot it ,Unless you can do some serious mod's to it .

?!?!?! wat/~!?!?

95'Contour GL 2.5L (JUNKED!) ~~~ [Current Car] 1995 Ford Mustang 5speed [Upcoming Car] 2002 Trans Am WS6 (Black on Black)
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I guess i havent seen any PRE- 98's hooked up .......someone get me apic so i can give some ides's

I just added my hood scoop today . !! not too fun but its done

Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
CitatioN10- if you wanna see some pics of some piiiiiiiiiiiiiimped out pre-98's check out fordcontour.org, in photo gallery or just go to the registry and type in either beyondloaded or stolon and you will see some pics.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
best lookin pre98 on all of CEG or any Contour site for that matter

my favorite color and favorite rims(along with ADR Reactions)

im copying his rims...maybe color too but I'm not getting the SVT body kit maybe i'll go black so it doens't look like I'm jockin his car...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard