Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#333567 07/01/02 02:08 AM
L
OP Offline
L
--long post alert--
As some of you know, I've been a frequent drug user, supporter. Always made me feel better, for a while. Something finally happened, truly great related to drugs...read on...
Well, I've been lookin for magic mushrooms for about 6 months now, and I finally found some. Got ripped off, but I found em. My buddy had a house party last night (friends mainly, I knew most everyone).
So, I ate 1/8 oz. in a peanut butter sandwich (didn't taste em too much). About an hour later I felt a little tipsy, and things started to move. I was feelin great. I didn't talk much, everytime I did everyone looked at me funny, and started laughin at me =) no big deal. Honestly, I felt better than I have in a long time. So I was watchin TV, kinda walkin around, having a grand ol' time. Some girl told me to go outside, because I would love it out there. So, I did. It was nighttime, and wow.... everything was so cool, I was just chillin outside, having a great time. But, I had NO idea what was going on, I just kept saying "what the ****..." all night long. Well, everyone I know left, and these different people I didn't know showed up. Didn't like em' they were annoying as hell. It's know 1:30 in the moring, I'm still trippin. I go outside to smoke a cigarette. I sit on the porch, and I finish my cigarette. Instead of seeing things, and being all confused. I felt so hopelessly depressed. I kept thinkin of my mother, and how sad she would be if she knew what I was doing (and what else I've been doing). I felt sick, horribly sick. I sat in my car, and felt even worse. Started thinkin that I was gonna die, in my car. I went back inside, and layed down (away from everyoen else). Tried to fall asleep. Just kept thinkin of all the people I loved, and how they would feel if they knew what I was doing. Started crying (I haven't cried in the longest time). I wanted my trip to end so badly. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Only to realize that I was seeing all of my friends being killed, and hurt. Remebering every painful thing in my life, and it was so intense. Apoligized to God, my family, and my friends in my head. I decided right there, it was too ****in much for me. I don't want to go to college, I don't want to lead a normal life, and I ****in hate drugs. I love cars, I want to race cars for a living.
There is no feeling like racing cars, honestly. It's so much better... If you've ever raced cars, or something similiar you know exactly what I mean. It's a feeling, I love, and I wouldn't mind being addicted too.
I can't do that on drugs. I gave my 1/2 oz. pot (which I bought with highschool graduation money) and my bowl, and all my related stuff, to my buddy. I'm done with it. I'm meeting with an Air Force Recruitment Officer tomorrow (Monday) to straighten out my life, and find out who I am. I want to be happy, without any sort of herbs or chemicals.
*phew* I feel like **** today, but in my head I feel great. I know things are looking up, finally. I'm glad that I could expierence this, and be able to tell everyone about it. No trips to the hospital, or treatment centers. I'll quit while I'm still ahead.
Thanks for reading
Andy
PS- I know you guys do this stuff, just be careful. If not for you, then for your friends and family.

STD's are like Pokemon...
Gotta catch em' all!
#333568 07/01/02 02:18 AM
T
T
First, congrats! What you are doing sounds like the best choice you've made in a while.

Some things to consider:
1. Get new friends...giving your best bud all your drugs is not going to keep you clean.

2. Air Force does not take to kindly to drug use, either past or present. You might want to consider the Army.

3. Welcome to the rest of your life. It's going to be tough. You're going to see all your buddies having the "Time of their lives" getting strung out on God knows what...
Stay off it, kick back and watch...It will all catch up to them in the end.

My brother is pretty big into drugs...He's always offering, and I tell him that even if I wanted to, my job does drug testing...He thinks it sucks, but I would rather do business with a co. that does it rather than hide their head in the sand...

Just a few things to think about.

Good luck, and we're always available with open ears.

EDIT: Life's pretty f'n cool without drugs...I see crazy stuff everyday, and it's both comforting and frightening to know that I am not hallucinating... laugh
You don't need shrooms to smile.

Ride: 2000 T-red SE
Beats: Kenwood 316S, Alpine MRF200, Orion XTR 6.2, Coustic 400SE
Mods: CTA, Magnaflow exhaust, SVT Instrument cluster, Knuaberized doors, side markers, F***ed up painted headlights.
#333569 07/01/02 02:26 AM
P
P
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a textbook "bad trip". Fortunately, I've never gotten on the "magic bus" that ends its route there.

At least you didn't break the standard rules of mind altering chemicals:
1) Fire burns.
2) Cars hurt.
3) You can't fly.
4) Knives are bad.

1998 Silver Frost SVT Contour born on...8/28/01[/i]
American Iron Shootout Radial Tire 2 Class Champion, Cecil County Dragway April 20, 2002
#333570 07/01/02 02:34 AM
LittleFishie.. i've had my fair share of tripping, but never had a TERRIBLE trip like you seemed to have done.

I've realized that when you're tripping the vibes people set around you heighten, and if you didn't like the people surrounding you, chances are you'll have a bummer experience like you did frown bad trips are no fun.

I always made sure i was surrounded by my close friends who I knew i could trust and have a good time with, or they were doing it with me and sharing the experience. I've done shrooms 3 times, and i've never done it again since my third trip which was the most insane thing in the world-- that was my final straw too.
i was actually hallucinating highly, couldnt walk straight, things were morphing into other things, and i was in a club for a concert and got kicked out frown [they thought i was drunk,lol] i didnt drive up to D.C. where the show was, and my boyfriend with the keys 2 the car was still inside the building. IT WAS SCARY!
i felt alone... and thought about my mother as well, and how disappointed she'd be.
i thought i was going to die too, or get arrested (because i had stuff on me that my boyfriend told me to hold cause he was gonna try and sell frown )

it was a very emotional thing.. but somehow a woman found my guy and he rescued me (from being alone anyway, i admit he was the one who got me into all that stuff in the first place :rolleyes: ). too bad nobody was there to rescue you. frown but you helped yourself in a way!

i'm proud that you've come to a realization that you don't need these things to have a good time (and though i think it's fun sometimes, when you have a bad trip, you just beg for it 2 end!!)

i wish you luck and congrats on the decision.
i'm trying to clean up my act too and do the same.. it's just hard.

~*~*~*~
i am coming to the conclusion that if you surround yourself with positive people, you will get better. i'm being helped by being close to Jared (and other drug-free alcohol-free people) and having him show me the light, and making me realize being clean is fine and i don't need drugs to have a good time.. he's like a major support even if he isn't directly with me [im not even sure if he knows that, either, hehe] i can look back at my ex-boyfriend (who's still messed up) and i know he's wrong... and i don't need him.. just as u dont need the drugs or ur drug-friends. u can still chill with them, no doubt, but stay clean yourself!

* Kathryn *

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds"
-Bob Marley
[95 tour LX]
#333571 07/01/02 02:37 AM
G
G
My good buddy Corey owns a very large farm here in town with tons and tons of cattle on it. After a heavy rain, one of our greatest adventures is to take the 4 wheelers and hide in the woods and wait. What are we waiting for? Shroomers.

Without fail, and like clock work, these kids come out and look for, as you say "magic mushrooms". They come out to sift the cow shiit, to find these damn things. We wait until we see em, run em down, and beat the crap out of em, then usually cal lthe cops for tresspassing, but I digress.

Those things are very very bad news. They will fuk you up quick, 2 times. Many a kid here intown has gotten quite sick fro mthe shrooms. Hell, even one kid tried to sure Corey's farm for him going to the hospital as a result of the shrooms.

Good call on the straighten up and fly right philosohpy. It usually takes the negative things (Getting a DUI, having a bad trip, etc) to get you to see the light.

1991 GVR4
Lots of mods done.
#333572 07/01/02 02:50 AM
S
S
My buddy was heavy into ex, shrooms, and several other hard drugs after we graduated from high school. After about 2 years of him flying down this road to nowhere he got busted by the 5-0 for dealing... it set him back, i sat him down and had a long chat with him... but it didnt stick, he went back to it. A few months later my brother left for the marines, (my buddys brother is in the 82nd Airborne) and my buddy saw how much of a change it was for my little bro when he got back from boot, hes truely a changed man. My friend sorta started feelin stupid for what he was doing.. I sat him down again, suggested that he join the army, air-force, or something since he didnt want to go to college, and both his father and I were sick of seeing him attempt to waste his life.

So now hes in the Army, off drugs, doing great, has a good deal to look forward to in life now. I've smoked the ganj a few times as i'm sure countless CEG'ers and Americans have but i'll never step beyond it and even it makes me sick to my stomach now.

Drugs just dont lead anywhere but down hill, i've never seen a drug user get anywhere..

-Speed Demon- Matt
Black 2000 Contour SE Sport (duratec/atx)
got body mods?
all show, better than stock go smile
"I might be crazy, but I'm not stupid"
speddmn.com
#333573 07/01/02 02:56 AM
P
P
Glad to hear you are cleaning up your life, and didn't do something really bad that would cause you to realize this.

I have a friend whom is getting deeper and deeper into drugs and some of the negative things they bring with them, hopefully like you he will wise up soon, I can only hope.

Anyway, good luck in your future endeavors! Keep your head up and next time give me your stash :p

Every time I come online I wonder if the forums will be up
#333574 07/01/02 03:25 AM
T
T
Found this in a bike magazine:

"Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure." Aldous Huxley, author of Brave New World and a man who , 50 years ago, experimented with LSD and mescaline and still found that going fast in a car or motorcycle gave a better rush....and he wasn't talking about amphetamines either...

But it's good to hear you're cleaning up.

Dan Parmelee
1999 Acura Integra SiR-G coupe
"I heard Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms"
"Word, bitch! Phantoms like a muhfuka"
#333575 07/01/02 03:54 AM
D
D
I have done my fair share, but I met someone, and after meeting her, all the drugs just seemed very insignificant. Quit everything but drinking (on occasion) and smoking cigarettes. I was lucky enough to never let it get too bad that I was depending on it heavily. My spring term last year I was constantly high, and it showed on my transcript. Same time, this year, with a clean act, my grades were a full point higher.

David Litsky
AIM: DaveL225
My Car
#333576 07/01/02 04:15 AM
S
S
You just need make sure you with the right people when you do "those" kind of drugs...no stangers...very controlled enviroment(not a public place)...you'll have allot more fun...Now I'm not saying that drugs are good or to run out and start dropping tabs but if your going to take drugs...be adult about it...lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard