I know I'm a big fat slacker. (Actually a little skinny slacker.) But the wife and I (and two of her friends) are trekking down to Six Flags America on Thursday if anyone is interested.

We're both coaster buffs and know that getting to the park on a weekday is top priority to avoid massive crowds. laugh

We've been on Batwing once (there), but it was so cool that we have been looking forward to riding it again. We tried to ride a clone at Six Flags (Cleveland) last summer, but they were clueless and could barely run the ride so we opted to skip it. Your park has a nice selection of coasters actually, for how small and new it is. And the included water park is a bonus.

We've got some coupon action (we got our Season Passes there, cheaper than NJ), so if anyone actually wants to go and doesn't have to work for the man on Thursday, let me know. I'll see if/how we can use the coupons for more than 2 people.

I know it's short notice, but we just decided to do this earlier tonight (or yesterday now).

1998 Silver Frost SVT Contour born on...8/28/01[/i]
American Iron Shootout Radial Tire 2 Class Champion, Cecil County Dragway April 20, 2002