Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#159191 07/14/02 08:50 PM
M
OP Offline
M
on my dirtbike went not so good. My friends were drunk when they decided to sign me up.

We were late to practice and got only 2 laps on the track. Our 1st race was 2 hours later. I finished 10th out of 13 and beat my buddy who has been riding for 14 years. But he stalled at the start so I got a lead but he eventually caught up but couldn't pass. The second race he beat me off the line but I legitamtely passed him the 1st lap and stayed in front the whole race until the final lap. I then got brave and tried to pass someone else. I hit a jump sitting down and the bike flipped backwards and I landed on my tailbone. I rolled off the track and couldn't move for a few minutes. I ended walking back 5 min later very slowly. I got a DNF my 2nd race.

I bent my thick aluminum handguard, twisted my forks, cracked my front fender and my seat popped off. Not too bad. For having the bike flip twice there was very little damage. My tailbone is bruised and I jammed my ankle which makes it difficult to walk.

It was fun but I don't plan on doing it again for awhile.

Josh
Aka Spectra SVT
02 Dark Highland Green F-150 XLT
Mods: Gunrack and cowboy boots
#159192 07/14/02 10:05 PM
B
B
Well considering your expirience looks like you did really well before you crashed.

sorry about your crash though, atleast you didn't get seriuosly injured.

James

SVT with CE light mod and a camera mount.
Naughty Pictures
Why yes it is true, I am on my third engine.

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard