Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
There is a giant god damn bee flying around my office right now. No idea how it got here, but the thing is pissin me off.

I found out 2 summers ago, pulling parts off a Contour, that had a huge nest inside it, that I'm allergic now. I was never allergic as a kid for as long as I could remember. I was stung twice on the hand, and I didn't think anything of it. Didn't bother me. As the hour went by, I started to swell up, couldn't hear that good because it felt like my ear passages were closing up. My entire hand got enormous, and my face too. My friend was with me and rushed me to the ER. My blood pressure started to drop very low and I almost fainted when they were checking me into the ER.

After that, I keep a Epipen in my house and in my glovebox in case it happens again. I got stung again last summer washing my car, 4th of July of course, and spent most of my night in the ER again. That time not that bad because of the Epipen.

I'm trying to kill this damn thing. I hit it once when it was on the wall, and it fell down behind a shelf. Thought it was dead, and now 20 mins later, it's flying around again. I'm going to crush the living crap out of this thing when I get it.

I do not want to spend my Friday in the ER!!!

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
doode, kill it until its dead!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
I'm covered in bees!

-Eddie Izzard

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by ??ber Evil Mushu!:
I'm covered in bees!

-Eddie Izzard

you get +100 love points from me for an izzard reference

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Sorry so long for the reply, I was poking a badger with a spoon.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Anaphylaxis = not fun. It'll likely get worse and worse each time, so make sure you keep that Epipen with you at all times. Keep some benedryl with your epipen, too (helps block the allergic cascade). Just make sure you tell the ER staff that you took benedryl, otherwise you'll get pretty damn sleepy when they hit you with it again.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Bees are bad, mkay.

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

F'n A! I saw that on the back of an Expedition a few weeks ago. I almost peed my pants laughing so hard. Now I know it comes from something.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by todras:

F'n A! I saw that on the back of an Expedition a few weeks ago. I almost peed my pants laughing so hard. Now I know it comes from something.

Poking a badger with a spoon is considered an Original Sin.

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by todras:

Poking a badger with a spoon is considered an Original Sin.

well its a hell of a lot more original than sleeping with your neighbors wife!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard