Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
b0x @dm1n
OP Offline
b0x @dm1n
A
I posted a 900 item for sale on craigslist and got this response.
i was searching through craigslist and i found your item, and i have interest in the item ,i will like to purhase the item from you and i appreciate it if we can deal on trust and tranperency , So i will like you to get back to me with your full name and address where you want the payment to mailed to.I will be paying with Postal Money Order and as soon as my payment as been confirmed approved by Postal Money Order i will like to pick up the package with my FedEx acount. I will be paying all the shipping cost of the item to destination which you dont have to pay a dime. as soon as you have been notified by the USPS that, my payment as been approved, i will like to have the item shipped and i will like u to get back to me with your full name and addres where you want the payment to be mailed to.
hope to hear from you soon
thanks a bounch

I'm thrown of by "bounch" and "your item."

Any input is great.

Thanks,
-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Sounds scamalicous to me!

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by Pete D:
Sounds scamalicous to me!

X 1,000,000,000

koni kit - hpp rstb camber/plates - cf (yikes!) polyroll resistors - TCA's WR headers/ypipe -TB hiflow cat SFC's - XCal2 -dreaming of 3L-
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
The person who sent the email could be someone from Nigeria looking for email addresses.

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
If they can't speak proper english, they deserve no response

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
If you have to ask whether or not it's a scam, it's a scam.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
The postal service doesn't take kindly to mail fraud. I say have him send the money order, take it in and have them verify it and if it turns out to be fake maybe they can take down one of these azzholes.

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
It's a scam.
I have received many emails like this whenever I posted something in the classified. The whole text is 90% similar to the one you just received. A lot of them have "[Your item]" in it. Some of them simply grab the post titie into the text, like "[Your ST200 wheels, new, never mounted]".

Just delete them.

98 Silver Frost E0 SVT. 1011/6535. DOB 05/16/97 Owned since new. Optimized y-pipe. Bosal Exhaust w/ silencer inserts. K&N intake w/ MAF. Ford Racing 9mm wires. 05 Saab 9-2X Aero Satin Grey. Cobbs Accessport Stage 2.
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Yep, it's a scam. Got them for my SHO. Basically what you have there plus "Where do you want the $ sent?" I replied... "Don't you want to drive it?" Then he said he'll be sending someone to pick it up to load it up on a trailer. Umm sure.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard