Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
H
I started parking my Micra in my parking spot since I don't drive it in the summer and now I park the Focus in visitor parking. I walked out one morning headed to work and saw what I thought was one of the tennants here pulling on the door handle. Probably checking if it was locked. The alarm in the car doesn't read the door handles like in the Contour so the only way to set off the alarm is from shock or an actual open door.

In any case I walked up to him and asked what the hell he was doing. He told me he was just curious what kind of car it was. I told him it was just a Focus hatch and got in the car/drove away. The next day I get home from work and who is loitering around the visitor lot but Mr. Curious. I get out and set the alarm then wait for the system to fully arm (when the dome light goes out) then walk into the building. I make it up one flight when my remote starts screaming at me telling me the shock sensor was set off. I ran to the window and see the guy running into the field away from the lot. I know he was checking to see if the alarm was real or not.

This morning I got home at 5AM from work and was only in the apartment for 5 minutes before my remote started going nuts on me. I ran down the stairs outside (locked myself out in the process) and the car was still blaring but no windows were broken or anything. I think the guy is hoping I one day forget to set the alarm. This sucks because I'm really tired coming home from work and have forgotten quite a few times in the past to set it.

I just know this is going to be a daily thing. Why the hell can't people just go get a friggen job and go buy thier own stuff

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
that does sound very annoying, I went to my contour last night and found out that the alarm had gone off I believe, but it has been windy the last few days and it might have been the cover as I believe it told me the shock sensor went off

i know what you are saying about the door handles, since they don't turn on the dome light in the 98+ cars the door has to be openned to set the alarm off with the interior lights, not just pulling on the door handle

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
H
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
H
It went off again and I saw that [censored] running into the field again! I called the police and basically they said that unless I catch him breaking into the car there really nothing they can do What the hell? Tomorrow I'm gonna camp out in the main entry until I see him then I'm going to run out and beat the living hell out of him. Useless pieces of [censored]!

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Don't you have security? If not report it to the cops.

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
luke, you're not a small guy. put him on the ground the next time you see him, and tell him that the next time your car alarm goes off, you'll break his legs.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Time to get a frikken bat and beat the shizza out of him!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
H
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Trust me I don't need a bat. I have almost no sensation of pain anymore (I have no idea why) so even if he does fight back it's not gonna hurt me anyways.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well beat the crap out of him. After that many times of seeing him set off the alarm adn then bolt into the field - he DESERVES to be beat the fugg UP!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Time to follow him into the field Bourne Identity style.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
video tape the fugger doing it a couple times, take that to the cops. if they still don't do anything...Buckwheats...

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard