Next Thread
Print Thread
K
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
K
Hey Guys,
I rarely post, However if you'll induge me... I was wondering whether anyone knew the O.E.M. part number for the grill material that fits into the center of an SVT rear bumper? I've got a Mystique which I installed an SVT body kit into, and I can't seem to find it. If Not, would I be better off getting mesh to match my meshed front grill? Thanks to anyone who might be able to help!

Kyle 1999 Mystique LS (V-6)MTX Silver Heavily Modded Happiness isn't about getting what you want, It's about wanting what you have!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Hmm, dont know the p/n. But I'm sure you could call the stealership and find out, or even better yet contact one of the friendly ford part providers on CEG. But I would say if you have mesh, match the back with the same thing. Oh and please post some pictures of you car.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
PICS PICS PICS!!!!

and id match the front if i were you

kevin m 98 T-red mystique gs zetec ATX | my ride |
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i would match the front.
but if you really want the part number, i can check when i get home, i have one in my garage.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard