Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
About 33 days ago, my beloved G6 GT was stolen from my house wehile I was out for the weekend with only 4200 miles on her. 28 days later, insurance paid the car off as a total loss, and I got a replacement. Just 5 days after picking up my new ride, my G6 was found in downtown Detroit. I will let the pics speak for themselves.

She'll get repaired and auctioned off somewhere as my insurance company already owns her. There was nothing left in the car cept' a few CD's. I lost my digi camera, laptop, cellphone, school books, hockey equipment, 150+ CD's, and a whole bunch of little things.

My replacement car is an 06 G6 GTP COupe in Crimson Red. Has everything but onstar (which I could have sued last time). The car's silly fast, incredibly equipped and a blast to drive.

Let the mods- re-begin.

edit: dman pics are TINY.. I suck at resizing. These pics were taken with a one time use then scanned... maybe that's why they suck.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Can we say joy ride What bastards!
Good to hear you were taken care of. Did the ins. company replace the items inside the car that were taken?

Greg

2000 Silver Turbo CSVT (((FOR SALE, PM me! $12K))) 1999 Vibrant White Cougar
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
My homeowners ins. took care of everything BUT to fuggin' CD's. Apparently almost NO insurnace company covers CD's anymore.

Yeha.. looked like an honest drug induced joy ride. Cigarette butts EVERYWHERE, broken [censored] inside for no reason, food wrappers EVERYWHERE. I'm mostly pissed because I lost my vanity plate "Stryped" which was on this one. They found my car with a stolen license plate on it, too.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
In Detroit you say? Nonsense.

2001 Lincoln LS8 1994 Lexus GS300
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Keyser:
In Detroit you say? Nonsense.

I believe the word you are looking for is Balderdash!!

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
who the hell stores a laptop, digital camera, and ONE HUNDRED FIFTY CD's in their car.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
You think that somebody there woulda closed the moonroof! Maybe they tried already... How many miles were on it when it was recovered?

Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
who the hell stores a laptop, digital camera, and ONE HUNDRED FIFTY CD's in their car.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not him ... anymore!

2000 Mystique LS Duratec 2.5L MTX
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Sorry to hear about your car Chad, but to be honest with the new car has nicer rims and waaay better color choice, although the interior should've stayed dark so its easier to keep clean and just looks better in general than tan. Is this one a stick or auto BTW, do you know anyone that would like to get into a Crossfire for 2 years, let me know

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
little under 4700 miles.. so they had a descent travel of joyriding.

I almost always have those materials in my car when I am at school or with work. My car is my office sometimes.

They wre all in the trunk so the thieves or whoever didn't know til they opened the trunk elsewhere to see the jackpot. But, everything on the laptop was backed up on a daily basis and saved to an external harddrive at work. Insurance took care of everything (like stated) got my replacements on everything (minus depreciation) that are new and better. Guess I can't complain... the CD"s... well, that's my own dumb fault, lol.

AS for gettin' into a crossfire.. don't know anyone looking. I looked at getting one (a lease on that one) and wasn't very happy with the payment, insurnace, and "Kwality" of the interior. Still a blast to drive. I was somewhat "forced" to take the taupe interior as there were only 3 GTP's in a 200 mile area- one was black on black (no black for me!), the other was SIlver with Taupe (I've already had too many silver cars), and the third was that dark blue color but was completly stripped down (no leather, roof, etc). So.. kind of had to sacrifice the color choice to get the options I wanted. But.. althoguh a little more upkeep on the clenaing.. I think the inteiror looks 10X better than the Black interior. When I get my camera replacmeent, I'll get some good shots of it.

Edit: AShe's an Auto with the "tap shift ".. the manual 6spd shifter is TERRIBLE. If anyones driven a vibe 5 spd before... the G6's 6 spd is WORSE. Getting into 1st gear is rediculous. I even drove a used GTP with 10,000 miles to see if there was any diffrence in shifter feel and it felt even worse.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard