Next Thread
Print Thread
R
RyeLou Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
If you go to Lapeer or would if they had a place for FWD cars to do a small burn out, write them an email asking if they'll have something this year or if they plan on doing something about it.

lapeerdragway@chartermi.net is their email address. For the subject of the email just put "viewer" (sometimes they don't read it if you don't)

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
R
RyeLou Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Did anyone email them? Just curious. I did and this is their response:

--RYAN, WE WILL WORK ON TRYING TO WORK SOMETHING OUT THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU. THANK YOU ED

Hopefully they come through...that would be nice.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
They could just allow you to drive through the water instead of having to back into it and that would let everyone do burnouts.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
R
RyeLou Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I agree. I think there just needs to be enough people to email them and let them know its something that most people want and the rest don't care either way.

R
RyeLou Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Latest response:

--------------------

Sure you can pull through or back into the water (prefer pulling through) as long as you run "skinnies" on the back. If running street tires, you have to stay out of the waterbox. FWD cars wheel arrangement is backwards to a RWD car. RWD cars run skinnies on the front and may pull through the water.
A RWD car running street tires on the front is prohibited from pulling through the water just like a FWD car. The reasoning behind this is that street tires hold too much water because of the tread and this introduces a problem for everyone. So as long as you get a set of skinnies with your slicks you are OK. TEC.DECT. MATT.
--------------------

While it obviously makes sense, Milan doesn't have a problem doing otherwise. The only thing Lapeer would need to change is to not put down so much water. The water is only there to get things moving...no one is asking for Lake Lapeer

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Skinnies on the rear... HAH.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
just put a couple spares on the rear!

warning: do not do what i just said unless you get approved tires, it was only a joke. if you do this and crash it is not my fault.

Black 1998 Mustang GT - The Usual Bolt-Ons, PI Swap, and Some Boost! My Old Ride
R
RyeLou Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I realize it was a joke. Its littreally the only option though if someone was serious about it. Nothing else will fit over the caliper.

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard