Next Thread
Print Thread
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
So I wake up this afternoon, turn on the TV and see this breaking news:

Former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic has been found dead in his cell in The Hague, Netherlands where he was being tried on war cimes charges, according to the United Nations war crimes tribunal. He was 64.

The Full Story

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
wow crazy. saddam needs to be next. if it isnt of natural causes just put a bullet in his neck.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
I never really followed the Balkan/Serbian conflict that well, but I know enough about it so that his passing doesn't pain me much...

Stress is a b!tch; I'll bet that's what did him in.

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I only wish his death was prolonged and painful.

2005 Subaru Legacy | Ban Them Forever
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by JaTo:
I never really followed the Balkan/Serbian conflict that well, but I know enough about it so that his passing doesn't pain me much...

About half of the students at my uni are from the Balkins and a lot of my IR classes turned into Balkin War debates. I am sure my friends who lived through the wars would have liked to see him be sentanced to rot away for the rest of his life.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
The UN should have had him strung up 6 years ago. What a joke.

With recent history as a guide, I theorize that the only reason this may have happened is; he ran out of money to bribe the UN officials & was stressin' out about what to do...

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Good - he was a wannabe-Hitler.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Wien_Sean:
Originally posted by JaTo:

About half of the students at my uni are from the Balkins and a lot of my IR classes turned into Balkin War debates. I am sure my friends who lived through the wars would have liked to see him be sentanced to rot away for the rest of his life.

I hoped for the same too. No one like that deserves a quick death. No justice at all, he should have had to sit and think about it from a cell, but from what I hear about the guy, hes got no conscience so i figure it would have been a while. Crazy how his supporters are calling for an investigation into it.

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto

Link Copied to Clipboard