Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1515663 03/01/06 11:01 PM
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Only 26 more days until I leave....I figure it's time-I got a 280$ speeding ticket in Wilbraham in the LUMINA (LOL!!).Must've needed to meet his quota-kinda hard to get a radar reading hiding behind a stand of evergreen trees.

BTW guys: shameless plug here-only 12 hours left!! SVT wires

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Online Content
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Didn't know you lived in Palmer ... my dad grew up in that town.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by 98 SE:

where the hell is palmer!!?!?!

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

In MASS, dumbass.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Ummm....you know how if you drive West on the Pike, and it gets to that point outside of Sturbridge where it looks like there isn't a soul for 100 miles?? Drive to exit 6, and THAT's Palmer Too bad my digital camera ate it over the weekend, or I could post some cool pics from my in-laws yard;BEAUTIFUL view of the valley!!

BTW, I already had the hearing for the ticket I recieved-I brought in my orders for the Air Force, and they literally called in an officer from the town that issued the ticket. The Clerk of Courts herself came out to talk to me and said that she didn't want to leave me "hanging" so to speak because of my upcoming deployment(and the lack of an opportunity for a Hearing for 6 months),ergo the summons of the officer to Court. Very long story short, I beat the ticket because of an error by the officer with his documentation on the ticket:D

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by ElKy:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

In MASS, dumbass.

I know that!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Online Content
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by wontgrowup:
BTW, I already had the hearing for the ticket I recieved-I brought in my orders for the Air Force, and they literally called in an officer from the town that issued the ticket. The Clerk of Courts herself came out to talk to me and said that she didn't want to leave me "hanging" so to speak because of my upcoming deployment(and the lack of an opportunity for a Hearing for 6 months),ergo the summons of the officer to Court. Very long story short, I beat the ticket because of an error by the officer with his documentation on the ticket:D

haha excellent .. congrats!

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Goonz, we drove through palmer, bondsville and thorndike (both are villages of palmer) during our ride to quabbin.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by skunk:
Goonz, we drove through palmer, bondsville and thorndike (both are villages of palmer) during our ride to quabbin.

hmm..as usuall I wasnt paying attention

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Hey, anyone want to help out a fellow Serviceman? I wrote this guy awhile ago about a Turbo Z he had for sale, and this was his reply:
"Chris, I still have the car, its been a while since i came on the [Dodge] forum cause nobody ever really put any effort into buying it, just dreams and hopes i guess.
the car is 3,000 firm. has a new turbo and its in decent condition. needs some TLC to be as pretty as i know she can be. the car is being sold as is and its been a while since i started it so who knows what happened. its
yours if u still want it ttyl.i am leaving for active duty for the coast guard myself, im on the delayed entry program. just trying to sell it, ill cut a deal no price is set in stone money talks." Here is a pic:

Turbo Z

I'm thinking about selling my 1993 Lumina as well, I may not be able to get storage space for it while I'm away. Nothing special, just good reliable transportation. PM me for details.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard