Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
As a few of you know i have been a house dj for over 5years now. I made a set earler today and sent it to a fellow dj. I usualy record my sets when i practice but i havent in a while(started a new job) so i dont have the time i did before. Anyways aside from one REAL bad trainwreck, i think it turned out okay. Its kind of an eclectic mix, Starts of kinda electro, works a little tribal, then some good old banging house. With some chill out at the end. And as a added bonus thrown in some movie samples for fun. Its over 100megs so dialup need not apply, and for all you trance heads out there this is not for you
If people like it maybe ill start posting all my sets when i play them. So without further adu. hope you like it. Its not perfect but what is
yousendit

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I'll download it over night and let you know what I think tomorrow. I look foward to it!

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Harley,
I didn't know you were a house dj. I like house/trance and all that. Haven't been into it for a few years but there was a time when I couldn't get enough of it. Anyway, I'm DL'ing it now for a looksie. I'm sure it'll be really good.

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
I'm more of a trance/ambient/space fan (so I was digging the outro), but there was some good stuff in there that I liked. And, there was some REALLY off the wall tracks too. =] Still, it was a cool set.

Thanks for posting it up.

--JamesT

>--------------< --Chemguru 99 CSVT Frost /Mid. Blue 00 Suzuki SV650 Red, Naked
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
glad to see some other musicians on here

i'm diggin your sound. good stuff.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
D
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by chemguru:
I'm more of a trance/ambient/space fan (so I was digging the outro), but there was some good stuff in there that I liked. And, there was some REALLY off the wall tracks too. =] Still, it was a cool set.

Thanks for posting it up.

--JamesT

I like to make realy ecletic sets where you hear all types of dance music. Its hard to get everything i want into a 80min disk. i have made a few 2 discs sets that usualy turn out pretty good.
The last track is Brian eno "the ending" Its on Traffic's music score. Its always been a favorite track of mine.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
i like yoru selection. The only thing i would say to improve on is trying to mesh the two songs together when you change tracks. Beat matching would be great, cross fading isnt bad, but it kind interupts the flow.

I love how you start with the 'Coming to America' opening song and end with a song from '28 days later.' I wonder if you did it on purpose.

Good work, i wish i had 1/2 the talent!

EDIT:: It got me through half of my long homework assignment so A+

Last edited by Bmonje; 01/30/06 07:24 AM.

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Wow, this has some reallly good song selections. I love this set, but the transitions need a tad bit of work. If you want to hear some newer pop-ish stuff I have a few sets by a friend of mine... dj goofy whitekid / dj tg. Good stuff!

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
"Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available". Couldn't listen to it but i'm into house music.

"Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?"
D
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Silversvts:
"Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available". Couldn't listen to it but i'm into house music.

It looked like it expired ill try rehosting it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard