Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Frosty Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Ok, this may sound funny to some people, but i am looking to install a Factory CD player and sound Amp into my current tour. The reason i am doing this is because it will be paid off next month and is only my daily driver. I want to spend as little as possible so i can put the cash i don't spend on it towards the purchase of an SVT in the next couple months.
When Pole120 and i went to install the CD player and Amp in my car, the harness for my cassette player didn't match the CD player and the harness plug for the Amp wasn't there behind the glovebox. I searched this forum and troubleshooting and nothing came up related to this. Does anybody have any advice??

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
F
Frosty Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
bump.......can anybody help me out on this?????

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
My premium system had a grey cord going from the CD player to the amp, and inside that grey wire were several smaller wires. I don't remember the exact colors of the inside wires. You may need this cable. If you need one, PM me. I won't be able to remove mine till this weekend, but you can have it for the cost of shipping if you want.
Scott

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard