Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
For the few of you that are in the know, I finaly got a job.
Yes thats right i have a full time JOB. For you that know i have not worked for over a year and half. But its time. Cause im broke. You know its bad when you have to start selling stuf on ebay, for movie and drinking money
Anyways my new job is a little diff. than my last few ocupations. I am now a fork lift operator for coca cola. I get to drive a 7k pound behimoth 8 hours a day. This is my first week. So we will see how long i can stand driving a fork lift all day. At least i get all the free coke i can drink in a day.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Good for you, I'm sure they have great benifit package. If you come back to San Diego when we have vessel in the dry dock you can drive our deisel 20k fork truck.

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Congrats...

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Coke will never taste the same.

CONGRATZ MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by myfastse:
Coke will never taste the same.

CONGRATZ MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actualy we only bottle water there, so dont buy the Danon water

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Good Job Hillbilly. Hope it pans out and works for ya.

I drive a Ford, what else do you need to know??

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard