Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Just had to post that the Broncos won! A great game, although I only got to watch bits and pieces of it throughout my work shift. Patriots shan't get that threepeat now! Anybody else following today and tomorrow's games with hometown hopes?

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
im just glad the pats lost.

im rooting for the colts tomorrow though!

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Not saying you are one Jim judging by your loc. but I cant stand all the people in OH that jumped in the colts bandwagon, two years ago they could give two [censored].

Best mobile phone resource site, especially Sony Ericsson 1996 Buick Riviera Gutted airbox K&N Air filter Modded boost bypass valve
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
w00t! Caught the game tonight too. Go Broncos!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by ResidentAdvisor:
Not saying you are one Jim judging by your loc. but I cant stand all the people in OH that jumped in the colts bandwagon, two years ago they could give two [censored].

Well Green Bay is my team that I really root for, but since I live in IN, i have to go for the colts too.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G

after tonight im convinced that the colts will win the superbowl..broncos and steelers have NO chance..the colts will eat up the steelers and for desert they'll have the broncos..

broncos won cause of our turnovers, 24 points off of turnovers, bronco's had nothing going for them, no running game nothing..just alot of turnover from us that resulted in points..oh well..i wasnt really impressed with the broncos anyhow..nothing special

the game is over, it was sad to see the pats lose their composure but whatever..congrads to the broncos..we've won 3 superbowls which is somthing you dont see outa every team..im sure we'll be back next season

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Oh c'mon now. The Broncos entire game is based off of equal team talent. They are a solid base of football skills, and each game every part of the team does their job, and does it well. They've taken the Pats twice this season, and this time the Patriots came into it with a 10 game winning streak, as a pose to the injured team of the first game. I agree, your Patriots lost the game, but the Broncos capitalized on almost every mistake they made. That's a nice, constant pressure to put on a team. I do agree that the Broncos don't have the finesse and WOW factor that they did when they won two straight bowls 8 years ago, but you can never put down such a fundamentally solid team. The Colts are just as prone to what happened to the Patriots. They are an off and on phenomenal team, but they waiver in that ability. So we'll see, but I really don't think they have been consistent enough in the last half of the season to say that they are going to just roll through the next two games and go to the Bowl. We'll see, exciting times nonetheless!

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
broncos won cause of our turnovers, 24 points off of turnovers, bronco's had nothing going for them, no running game nothing..just alot of turnover from us that resulted in points..oh well..i wasnt really impressed with the broncos anyhow..nothing special

Poor baby.

So if the Broncos are nothing special, does that make your beloved Patriots even less than nothing special? ...I think I'm going to dig up an old thread or two.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
go steelers!

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
im just glad the pats lost.

im rooting for the colts tomorrow though!

x2

I've been a Colts fan since James came there. I'm also going for the Bears just because I like the way they play.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard