Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D

My GF has 3 cats at her house. When I park there they like to climb up on my car. And they apparently have trouble getting traction because I've got a couple rows of claw scratches going down the side of my Torreador Red paint. I've made it over 150,000 miles with no scratches like that, and now I've got 2 sets. AAARGH...hopefully they'll polish out.

Can't think of much I can do about it, other than not go over there. Stand guard outside with a squirt gun. Buy a car cover. Electrify the body work.

I notice her car is white. Can't see the scratches in that very well.

98 Contour V6 MTX, T-Red, 150k mi. Pic SVT Dual Exhaust, KKM Intake, Donnely Mirror, Dension DMP3 Player w/80GB of MP3s, Wheelskin 95 F-150 91 Mustang GT 06 Honda Shadow Aero
H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
Hand grenades are an effective tool in controlling local feline populations

'98 SVT Red/midnight blue - a few mods E0 wheels for sale - PM me
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I like your idea of electrifying the car.
Sorry about the scratches, that would make me very mad.
Can she keep the cats in the house while your there?

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
That shizit drives me nuts. Damn animals defacing my property. Lock them in the dryer while your there. Or get a new GF, you'll always be second fiddle to the "kitty's" anyway. Servants of satan I tell you!

Jim

Last edited by jthursby; 10/24/05 10:49 PM.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
You're mad at cats scratching up you car? My sister's first boyfriend had this huge dog that left GIANT nail scratches on the driver's side doors when it jumped up on the car ... I get to look at them every time I go to open my door. They look like something Wolverine would have created, I tell you

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
just do a coolant flush in the driveway, without a catchpan and don't clean up after yourself.

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Paintball guns work wonders too.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Andy W.:

-Andy

Just freeze the paintballs first. Oh wait, maybe not. They went through a wooden fence when we tried that. One of those paintguns that shoots the 5mm (I think) BB's would be too funny. Not as much force as a full sized .68 calibre paintball but would be enough to get their attention for sure.

1994 White Mazda B3000 4x4, 5 speed, lifted, Jet chip, UDP, K&N. 1995 Pumice Metallic Contour LX, 2.5l V6, 5 speed.
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Lets link this to PETA...

P eople
E ating
T asty
A nimals

Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Can u ask him to measure his shaft and compare it to your shaft?

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Rdkill:
Originally posted by Andy W.:

-Andy

Just freeze the paintballs first. Oh wait, maybe not. They went through a wooden fence when we tried that. One of those paintguns that shoots the 5mm (I think) BB's would be too funny. Not as much force as a full sized .68 calibre paintball but would be enough to get their attention for sure.

frozen paintballs are not real unless you can get the old days kind that were oil based and not water based. ask any paintball guru it just dont work anymore

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard