Print Thread
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Okay, the free rewards are a joke.

Speaking in reality though, it's nice to see that amidst the chaos and anarchy state that New Orleans is at now, there have been a few positive aspects about the relief efforts. Super stars such as Celine Dion, P. Diddy, Jay Z, and others have donated 1 million dollars (each) to the red cross as announced this morning on spanish radio.

I was happy to be a part of this movement this morning when both me and my girlfriend were able to donate money in a company-organized contribution they were holding at her work. Anybody else had a chance to donate yet? It's a good feeling. God bless the damnified and helpless that are in New Orleans and Southern coast of MS. May all of our prayers go out to them, and may Karma bring a response to those that have "bit the hand that feeds them" by looting and attacking the local authorities/survivors of this natural holocaust.

XL

#1376036 09/02/05 05:29 PM
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Donate here

The hotel Chris and I have been at for the last 3 months is full of Katrina's victims. These people are AMAZING! The strength I have witnessed is inspiring. I have also seen a lot of heartbreak and despair. Please do whatever you can to help these people. They literally have nothing but what they have with them. I gave some cards and drinks from my room to some people last night and they were so thankful. For a deck of cards, can you imagine? I thought it might help pass the time for the kids, I had no idea it would mean so much.
I guess the ones here are lucky; they aren't at the Astrodome or any other shelter.

Please give whatever you can. Even $5 bucks will help.

-Mushu
Houston, Texas

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!

Link Copied to Clipboard