Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I was a sub-contractor for a restoration company in illinois. I pulled the owner out a hole by selling jobs for him. I was one of three sales men. I sold about 10 jobs for him during winter time. The guy drives a ferrari 360 modena and a rx-7 with 40 thousand in to it and owns a beutiful home off a lake. He owes money to everyone. I got in an argument with him and he basically told me he was pocketing my money because i went to work somewhere else. He always acted stupid when i would tell him he owed me money. HE would act like he knew nothing of the fact. Its been a while since winter and the guy owes me over $13000. I went to a lawer but they cost so much money it would cost me $7000 to get my money, if i won. I could take leins on the homeowners houses but i hate to do that, do to the relationships that i have created. Does anyone have any ideas for this sleezebag.

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
$13,000 you're owed and you don't want to piss anyone off......Thats why he didnt pay you man.

Wheres he live?
Maybe a few visits from some friends will help?

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
What kind of proof do you have?

You can always add legal fees to any suit.

What about the other two guys, where they stiffed too? Split the legal fees. Each new plaintiff shouldn't add another $7K.

How about your local TV station fraud squad? Maybe his picture on the 5pm or 6pm news running from the cameras...

T

"Seems like our society is more interested in turning each successive generation into cookie-cutter wankers than anything else." -- Jato 8/24/2004
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
bartlett il Suburbs of chicago

The problem with this guy is he can convince anyone that he is a christian and does only good. But he is the complete opposite. I consider him a mastermind and it is intimidating. HE knows the laws and how to get around them. He is waiting for me to make a wrong move to get me in jail. Thats how this guy thinks. I am afraid because Behavior you are speaking of might be the only way. But it still not might work cause its going to come right back to me. I would really like to stay out of trouble.

Last edited by svtProdigy; 08/16/05 12:29 AM.

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by BOFH:
What kind of proof do you have?

You can always add legal fees to any suit.

What about the other two guys, where they stiffed too? Split the legal fees. Each new plaintiff shouldn't add another $7K.

How about your local TV station fraud squad? Maybe his picture on the 5pm or 6pm news running from the cameras...

T

\
I have all the contracts. That is the proof that i sold the jobs. I am friends with the office manager but i need to leave her out of this.

The news is a good idea but is there such thing? I was thinking of putting a advertisement in his local paper around his house saying beware for fraud from........

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by svtProdigy:
bartlett il Suburbs of chicago

The problem with this guy is he can convince anyone that he is a christian and does only good. But he is the complete opposite. I consider him a mastermind and it is intimidating. HE knows the laws and how to get around them. He is waiting for me to make a wrong move to get me in jail. Thats how this guy thinks. I am afraid because Behavior you are speaking of might be the only way. But it still not might work cause its going to come right back to me. I would really like to stay out of trouble.

Then go to his church.

There is a biblical procedure call "church discipline" that a church CAN follow.

Quote:

Matthew 18:15-17

Brother Who Sins Against You
15"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. 16But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.' 17If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

Now not paying you is a sin, it's called stealing. Saying he doesn't owe it when he does is called lying, also a sin.

Best wishes.

T

"Seems like our society is more interested in turning each successive generation into cookie-cutter wankers than anything else." -- Jato 8/24/2004
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
thankyou that definatley helps. Any other ideas.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by svtProdigy:
thankyou that definatley helps. Any other ideas.

Yes... GET A DAMN LAWYER

Lets think about this...

1) Sue him for what you're owed plus legal fees...

Him: Out $20k
You: Up $13k

2) Sue him for what you're owed...

Him: Out $13k
You: Up $5k

3) Don't get a lawyer because "it will cost you $7k"...

Him: Up $13k
You: Out $13k

Make sense?

Diesel owns you
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I was told i could not get the legal fees out of him (by a lawer) and thats why i was standing clear of that idea.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Don't know why that would be, but still...

+5k
vs

doesn't seem like a tough decision to me... and a lawyer up his arse working for $7g's is gonna do a HELL of a lot more than whining to his priest

Diesel owns you
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard