Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Ok well for the last 5 week's a member of CEG has claimed he has been trying to ship me my package, Once I ask him about it he then reply's and say's it was refused by the receiver . This is the same place where I receive all of my items to powder coat and I have never had any issues at all , I might add that I know the owner of this shipping store personally and he has no reason to lie to me or say, he has told me 2 times now he never refused ANYTHING . Now I wrote Chad back and told him, I will refund you ALL of your money if you just simply provide me a tracking number so I can get this figured out, I still have yet to get one?

What do you guy's think is going on here? He claims he spent 34.00 so far trying to ship me the item and yet he won't even give me a tracking number so I can refund him his money...

Quote:

Okay, so I am sitting here at the computer with your package in hand...declined ONCE again from your address. I'm now out of 33 bucks for the two times I have tried to send these thingy's to ya.I don't ship them for a third time until you give me a DIFFRENT address.

I have no idea whats going on .........Anyone got any idea's of what I should do next ?

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
No tracking number then he's at fault. Sounds like big BS to me.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
If he can't show you proof (tell him to fax or email you a copy of his shipping receipts) then it's his own fault...

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Now I wrote Chad back and told him, I will refund you ALL of your money if you just simply provide me a tracking number so I can get this figured out, I still have yet to get one?

That seems to be your prob.... Def BS!!!

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
LOL @ Steeda!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Maybe hes trying to Ship time slips?
or maybe just maybe

hes is waiting for cannon to fix his copier/fax/scanner/digicam/monitor/harddrive/usb port/mouse/keyboard so that he can Provide proof that it was sent.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
LOL , wonder if I can track it down without a tracking number . I can tell them the city / state it came from and to where it was going ...

I'm sure it's a waste of time by now , I guess it's time to face reality on this one.

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T

Sorry I'm not on Powdercoatingworld.com everyday to answer you PM's, sheesh. Your package is back on it's way, tracking numbers on it via UPS. I told them to drop the damn thing even if it's refused.

First time shipped, it was via USPS snail mail with no tracking (assumed you were an honest guy).

Email me when it shows up. Don't worry about refunding me money for shipping losses, just finish powdercoating my dead pedal you've had for over 2 months, and we'll call it even.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Prob gonna be tough, I shipped something i sold on ebay over to italy and i got the big F U!!!!

the guy claimed he never got it and paypal refunded all his money ect ect. I lost like 215 dollars on the deal.. Sucked big time!

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
NONO you remember when you gave me the dead pedal , your words were this .

"Don't worry about it , Give it to me at the next meet we have ."

Besides I already held up on my end of the deal.

Should have PM'ed me the tracking number beofre sending it, instead of putting them inside of the package LMAO !! what the hell use is a tracking number inside of a box ?

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard