Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
the Jennifer Willbanks interview is on TV. If anyone wanted to take a nap was just giving you the heads up.

I honesty dont see how this is news in any shape or form. Some lady runs away a few days before her wedding, is the first time in history that has ever happened, I'm beginning to wonder.

She is making $500,000 for this interview, hopefully her small town sues her for the money they spent looking for her, and she never sees .10 of it. Stupid ass people anyways.

Anyone agree with me on this?

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
yeah i agree, she got a real light sentence on what she could have gotten. I think that money should go to pay all the expenses she incured.

95 Merc Stique Zetec 2.0 Auto
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Yes, for once I agree totally with you. She should be required to pay back all the money that it cost to look for her. But I guess this is a good lesson to all the little kiddies... break the law and write a book, you'll make money they easy way!

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by HITMANinMI:

I honesty dont see how this is news in any shape or form. Some lady runs away a few days before her wedding, is the first time in history that has ever happened, I'm beginning to wonder.

She is making $500,000 for this interview, hopefully her small town sues her for the money they spent looking for her, and she never sees .10 of it. Stupid ass people anyways.

Uhhh... It WAS news.. for quite sometime, and it IS the first time something of this circumstance has happened.

Uhhh... the town DID sue her.

Uhhh... WHy do you keep posting OLD OVERLY discussed and beaten topics??

and

Uhhh... By telling us this, you are "promoting" the viewing of this interview. I didnot know and NO ONE wished to know.. so, now I'm going to watch it to encorage this because you are anti-interview.

Bye!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
holy crap. the sky must be falling because i actually agree with hitman about something.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
lol

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by my csvt:
holy crap. the sky must be falling because i actually agree with hitman about something.

Well, ofcoarse he's right.... but I'll still bash on him!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
hey, i've got an idea...lets ban hitman again. this time for making us agree with him.

j/k

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
It's no worse than what drug addicts are doing. The tax payers are paying millions of dollars to clean up the methamphetamine labs. The drug dealers are making a living tax free. If they get caught, that's just more tax dollars to be spent. If your home gets robbed then the money is probably going to pay for a drug addict's habit. The money is paid tax free to a drug dealer.

I never hear many people complain about the billions of dollars spent because of drug addicts, drug dealers and drug related crimes.

I think it's obvious that she has nerve & mental problems. I don't think she set out wanting to make money. It's just something that happened. If she makes a fortune because of the media then that is good, I hope she enjoys every cent of the money.

Link Copied to Clipboard