Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#1310539 06/19/05 08:54 PM
T
TjZ Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
T
I got back at 4:50 PM. Yeah I was hauling in Zetec back to Raleigh.

Post when you get back. Also this is to let people know the vids and pics are transfering resizing now. Finally off to go wash the crap off the car again... also thanks alot Ryan man it was a blast let us have more Wing Zingz to come.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
yeah it took about 10 mins for me to get home,hehe lol...naw it took about 2 hours to clean up but was well worth it. and hey x thanks for the cd player i am finally in the 20th century now, i made some din pullers out of a wire hanger and it was plug and play and in in about 10 mins and lovin it now. yes we need to have more chicken wing zings wayyyy more often. it was a blast and my pleasure to host it guys.

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
i got in bout 830 or somthin i dont really remember. great meet and tons of fun. im loving this sct flasher. it got my 50 extra bux last nite if u kno what i mean .dumb ricers . im really lookin forward to the nex meet/wing zing. im wantin to go to flordia for the nex meet repay x and chris and josh for that long ass drive they had. thanks ryan for the food and everything else. tell wayne i really appreciate that flasher to.

98 CSVT t-red 1737# cf1 Cowl hood Centerline Storms CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15 WTB- Vortech S/C kit/ADC Turbo Kit
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
yeah i got home......we had some problems on the way here......pix to come tonight.logan, i want the vid of me pulling away from the 14 second cougar....

T
TjZ Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Contour(10min)Chris:
yeah i got home......we had some problems on the way here......pix to come tonight.logan, i want the vid of me pulling away from the 14 second cougar....

Is that the one before or after the supercharger on your car kicked on ZETEC POWA!

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
pictures are up....vids to come......check em out boyz....

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I went home right after the photo shoot on 17th street. What did do guys do afterwards?

I also had to give the truck back today. That sucked but at least I got to drive it.

Justin 1999 Ford SVT Contour (T-Red) Cardomain site
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Can I be a "10 min" person too?

-Chris

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
T
TjZ Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Volume 2 of Chicken Wing Zing 05` Pics are up

Originally posted by JCSVT:
I went home right after the photo shoot on 17th street. What did do guys do afterwards?

I also had to give the truck back today. That sucked but at least I got to drive it.

We just went back to Ryan's and chilled out. Dude that truck was AWESOME! Thanks for giving me a ride and I hope your Tour is back and owning it up soon.

Originally posted by SAV:
Can I be a "10 min" person too?

-Chris

Sav you didnt come And I wanted to use all those cupholders..

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
9:12PM pulled into the driveway ! Time FLEW by on the way home !!

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard