Next Thread
Print Thread
#1134986 12/20/04 01:04 AM
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Well after being at the dealership for only a few weeks, someone snatched my old Mystique.. I was kind of hoping it would sit on the lot for a year or so, or at least until I got enough money to buy it back and put it in storage. I found out that someone bought because my mechanic called me up and said someone had brought it in complaining about the CEL. My guy told him they might need to get the ECU replaced, and failed to mention how many times I brought it in. At least I know who owns it now, and I will be able to keep track on what happens to it, because the new owner plans to use the same mechanic as me. Still, its sad to see my baby in the hands of anyone else...

Old Ride- 98 Black Mystique; Duratec/ATX Mystique, the luxury SVT New Ride- 05 Jeep Liberty Renegade PS This is what part of the alphabet would look like if the letters Q and R were omitted...
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by seanman567:
Well after being at the dealership for only a few weeks, someone snatched my old Mystique.. I was kind of hoping it would sit on the lot for a year or so, or at least until I got enough money to buy it back and put it in storage. I found out that someone bought because my mechanic called me up and said someone had brought it in complaining about the CEL. My guy told him they might need to get the ECU replaced, and failed to mention how many times I brought it in. At least I know who owns it now, and I will be able to keep track on what happens to it, because the new owner plans to use the same mechanic as me. Still, its sad to see my baby in the hands of anyone else...

In around a year Ill feel the same way.... Its hard to see someone else drive my car, Id imigine it will be 2X harder to see some kid driving it down the road... I expect a kid to buy it... 16 year old sees a 96 GL with SE skirts (soon), SVT rims a CTA intake, im sure they are going to want to nab it.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I'm not 16yo, and I like your car. I would pay want your bound to ask for it but it is nice...

Ther is a nice Green 98 SE manual over at a shop not less then a block from me that I have been eye'ing. I'm thinking about talking to the manager to see what the deal is with it as it has been sitting there for some time....

-Black '96 GL 160k -Car #30953
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
yea i agree, its gonna be weird seeing someone else driving my car after iv had it for 2 years and it being my first car, i never even wrecked it either!

2002 Cougar 2.5 duratec/ mtx-75 85,0000 Mondeo ST-200 wheels/BFG KDW NT black/black Spec Stage 1 Torsen T-2 Trubendz 2.5 flowmaster dual exaust apexi s-afc II K&N FIPK
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
I have had three cars in the last year be sold. And see everyone of them everyday. The guy who bought my pimped out dakota lives down the street from me . The guy who bought my SVT lives on the next block, i see that punk ass everyday. And my 02 Regal I see everyday accross the street from my work. It's been pimped out, 18's, system, and he put the GS supercharger in it... stuff I wanted to do

I'm sad now... where's my teddy bear..

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
With as hard as I have worked and how mcuh cash I spent on my car I'm not getting rid of it till the engine or the trans goes.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by BenS:
I'm not 16yo, and I like your car. I would pay want your bound to ask for it but it is nice...

Ther is a nice Green 98 SE manual over at a shop not less then a block from me that I have been eye'ing. I'm thinking about talking to the manager to see what the deal is with it as it has been sitting there for some time....

Im probibly going to ask around 1700 for it... thats what I paid, and I figure with the work I did to it, and the extra parts should balance it out to what I bought it for a year ago.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard