Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
F
Alright I used the search for about a half hour and the most common result is the headlight mod.

What I am looking for since I am in Europe, Belgium to be exact I can readily get Mondeo parts without the wait from the states. I understand the cars are pretty similar. So what all is interchangable on them? I have not really looked at a Mondeo for parts but from the reading I understand that the M came with the DMD where ours never did. What are some of the other things and differences. Anyone?

99 SVT #341 03 Vert GT triple black combo w/Roush kit
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Not one thing aesthetic is compatable. We'd have all of their good looking parts on our cars if they did.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Very true.

If you had the time, money, patience, and materials....you could but, i doubt your willing to spend that much.

99 Contour SE -Front oval mesh grille -tinted windows Future: Custom exhaust CTA intake. thats pretty much it
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Go root throught the BAT catalogue. Anything that they have from the Modeo that will fit our cars is there. You'll find there is hardly anything except suspension and engine stuff.

98 Mystique GS V6 - K&N, projectors 91 Mustang LX 5.0L 00 Jetta TDI, Yay, I bought it !! 95 VW Getta TD - RIP: Nov.3,2005
F
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
F
I had been rooting through there, I was looking more to see if any of you all had experience using other parts from the European brother/sister. As well as a put together list of things compatible. I thought it might be helpful, I know the brakes are the same. My local Ford dealer has a wrecked ST200 laying out back his shop that was wrecked I have been eyeing it for suspension parts. As well as anything I can use off it. Junkyards aren't really an option as I don't speak French.

99 SVT #341 03 Vert GT triple black combo w/Roush kit
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Suspension for you car is the same...the only diffrence is that the spring rates and revalve rates of the Struts are more agressive so you may have a slightly harsher ride.

I know, as i ordered directly form germany Sachs struts, which they use on the ST220...mechanicly everything should be the same...but i am only familar with the suspension aspect of the ST220..the mechanical i ahve never done research on.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard