Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Taking the family to Indian Rocks Beach this winter for some escape from the snow and a good opportunity to shake out the new Freestyle.

Can anyone tell me about good places to visit - good restaurants - anything else of interest?

And, oh yeah - just in case ... can someone please recommend a good Ford dealer in the area.

Many thanks and cheers.

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
From the food network:

Rachael Ray - "Check your B list - Bartenders, Bellhops - to find good places to visit & eat."

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
For beach dining:
"The Frog Pond"- an excellent breakfast restaurant just a little south on beach drive.
"PJ's"- casual sandwich/seafood place on Walsingham a block East of the beach.
"Guppies" or however you spell it...nicer (but still beach) seafood etc. restaurant.
"Salt Rock Grill"- nicer still, seafood, steaks etc.

If I think of others, I'll post em. As far as things to do, the only thing I can think of right now is renting Jet-ski/waverunner...if you haven't done it, and weather permits...do it!

Did you say a good Ford dealer...

Try Scarrit (sp?) Lincoln Mercury- it is a much higher class operation, and the money is pretty much the same.

Enjoy your trip!

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Thanks very much for the info.

A couple of friends of mine who work for Ontario Hydro have spent quite a few weeks in FLA helping out with restoring power and they say they've never seen anything like what you endured with the hurricanes.

Looking forward to my visit and glad to help out with some tourist dollars.

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard