Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
NOT FOR ANOTHER 85 YEARS!!!

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
The World Series seems to be about the biggest non event around. Did anyone watch it who was not a Red Sox or St. Louis fan? I am interested to see what the ratings turn out to be.

Congratulations to the Red Sox but it seems a trivial accomplishment in the grand scope of professional sports. Well trivial may be a bit far but I get more excited for Monday Night Football then I did for this World Series.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by DJ Capp 911:
NOT FOR ANOTHER 85 YEARS!!!

DOUBLE CRAZY MAN I'mn goin to bed, wake up to a hangover

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by MotorCity:
I get more excited for Monday Night Football then I did for this World Series.

if only you lived on Boston, you would know this feeling and the feeling that we have now

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
The World Series seems to be about the biggest non event around. Did anyone watch it who was not a Red Sox or St. Louis fan? I am interested to see what the ratings turn out to be.

Congratulations to the Red Sox but it seems a trivial accomplishment in the grand scope of professional sports. Well trivial may be a bit far but I get more excited for Monday Night Football then I did for this World Series.

Baseball is no longer "America's Sport". Ratings, attendance and merchandise/memorabilia sales prove it.

Football all the way!

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by SVT PETE:

Baseball is no longer "America's Sport". Ratings, attendance and merchandise/memorabilia sales prove it.

Football all the way!

I guess the ratings are right but it also depends on the city too, Boston for example, The patriots are whooping everyones butt and now the redsox, what is this world comming too!! the redsox parade will be my 3rd in 4 years of parading a Boston sports team, twice the pats and now thankfully the the SOX

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D

Football all the way!

I can tell you this much, red sox fans are all over the place, i bet the ratings for this series were pretty good and only diminished by the fact that it was a sweep and not a good series despite these teams being so well matched on paper. for obvious reasons of new york being much bigger than st louis the ALCS probably got better ratings

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Football all the way!

Exactly! I watched the Man U/Arsenal game instead of the World Series. Now THAT is entertainment.

www.premierleague.com

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Davo:
Football all the way!

Exactly! I watched the Man U/Arsenal game instead of the World Series. Now THAT is entertainment.

www.premierleague.com

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by ODC:
No, that'll be when the Canucks win the Stanley Cup

I don't think the BoSox are gonna win tonite, for all the hardship the franchise has been in, this just seems too easy.

Kinda sucks if they do end up winning it, its not in Fenway.

what the fu ck is a canuck? I've always wondered that

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard