Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Bullet Power steering pump question - 06/13/05 08:38 AM
So I topped up the fluid resevoir and as I expected, the noise is gone. When I get some spare time in the next few days, I'm going to get under the car and see exactly where the leak is. But right now, I'm not concerned.

EDIT: How did this thread end up in Duratec maintenance? I have a Zetec.
Posted By: Tisby Re: Power steering pump question - 06/13/05 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Bullet:
So I topped up the fluid resevoir and as I expected, the noise is gone. When I get some spare time in the next few days, I'm going to get under the car and see exactly where the leak is. But right now, I'm not concerned.

EDIT: How did this thread end up in Duratec maintenance? I have a Zetec.

Who knows , but it's home now...
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Power steering pump question - 06/14/05 12:50 AM
No clue how it got there...

but I moved it once I read that.. didn't have a clue you had a Zetec until then (maybe you should put it in your sig..)

Ray

Posted By: Bullet Re: Power steering pump question - 06/14/05 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Ray:
didn't have a clue you had a Zetec until then (maybe you should put it in your sig..)

Ray

Done.
Posted By: Ray_dup1 Re: Power steering pump question - 06/14/05 03:40 AM
I noticed that I accidently only moved the LAST post of your thread (yours) to Zetec... so.. I went ahead and moved the ENTIRE thread to Zetec, and quoted your last post (which I moved to this thread) in there, so that the entire gist of the topic could still be determined..

I hope you saw that, and I apologize.

Ray
Posted By: Bullet Re: Power steering pump question - 06/16/05 08:52 AM
Yes I did see that, and no problem. It all works out.
Posted By: ButtonPuncher_dup1 Re: Power steering pump question - 07/03/05 06:00 AM
Personally, mine is leaking from the front bearing on the PS pump. Dribbling down the side of my engine. It also sounds like somebody is shaking a can of nuts and bolts.

BP
© CEG Archives