Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?p=news&g=photos_highlight_fp&e=1&tmpl=sl&nosum=0&large=0&t=1084822414

You do realize this is the pic in the link, right?

I don't think it's photochopped, but I kinda doubt it's all real.
Lol... I can vouch for the fact that last night it was a picture of a gas station price sign that had the usual ARM and LEG for gas prices. The ARM looked painted on the sign, so I'd say it was real. I've seen more than one photoshop that looked way more convincing, though.
Heh. Time to delete the post...
or The Image

all you had to do is hit next. btw i did find the above post about the wroung picture to damn funny.
by the way the glare is, it's real

here is one that we did about a year ago now. we first borrowed a number 1 to get the size right. then the next week after we had made the letters we went back and this is the result. it turned out great and was up for a long time. it seems the attendant really thought it was cool. as you can see we left all the numbers on the side of the sign as to not to steal anything. we were even discussed on a radio morning show. i have video of the whole process too. it was a subliminal graffity project for school.
im pretty sure it's real, i saw it on cnn the other day...

I wish I could find another pic which looks very similar to this one, except ARM and LEG were shifted up and FIRST BORN was the price for premium.
© CEG Archives