Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: SVTJOE Best FREE internet? - 07/30/02 08:32 PM
Since we are moving onto a cable modem we are canceling AOL. We need a free ISP (Juno, Netzero) or something like that for our work office. Who can we use that is free just to "browse" the net??

Thanks,
Joe

Ps. I like this off topic section laugh
Posted By: Redcon96I4 Re: Best FREE internet? - 07/30/02 08:41 PM
Umm, really free internet is nearly dead. Netzero gives you 10 hours a month and you have lots of ads to deal with. Maybe a cheap ISP would be better(less than $9 a month). I remember the good old days when a free ISP had no ads and no limits, till Juno bought it out.
Posted By: ExDelayed Re: Best FREE internet? - 07/30/02 08:44 PM
Best free internet?

Live at home, have AT&T broadband that your parents pay for. wink
Posted By: SVTJOE Re: Best FREE internet? - 07/30/02 10:05 PM
Yeah well they are paying for the cable modem but I know there has to be some free internet service....I dont care about pop up ads.
Thanks
Posted By: ExDelayed Re: Best FREE internet? - 07/30/02 11:02 PM
AT&T gives me the entrance onto the net. We don't have to pay for anything else.

No pop-ups, except the ones people have built into certain sites.
Posted By: TheGSRGuy Re: Best FREE internet? - 07/31/02 03:53 AM
Look at small local providers. The only problem might be they tend to go out of business.
Posted By: Ratchie1 Re: Best FREE internet? - 07/31/02 04:24 AM
Yeah don't do like I did and borrow your friend's account and use it for your own to post on a forum.

My friend (who's name doesn't need mentioned) has Earthlink and after I moved he offered me his laptop for a while so i could get online. He had free service for dialup because he has cable internet. To make a long story short the two of us have been harrassed by someone about our activities and frankly its old.

To who you are reading this - I'm at home back on my account , and if you think i'm faxing my personal information to Ford for you to look at your nuts. I didn't realize C.Org has a stalker moderator but you do.
Posted By: Redcon96I4 Re: Best FREE internet? - 07/31/02 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Ratchie1:
Yeah don't do like I did and borrow your friend's account and use it for your own to post on a forum.

My friend (who's name doesn't need mentioned) has Earthlink and after I moved he offered me his laptop for a while so i could get online. He had free service for dialup because he has cable internet. To make a long story short the two of us have been harrassed by someone about our activities and frankly its old.

To who you are reading this - I'm at home back on my account , and if you think i'm faxing my personal information to Ford for you to look at your nuts. I didn't realize C.Org has a stalker moderator but you do.
WTF
Posted By: Ray Re: Best FREE internet? - 07/31/02 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Redcon96I4:
WTF
WERD!
Posted By: Rara Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Ratchie1:

Don't even start, you know darn well it has nothing to do with a particular account. Its all about your real identity . . . or at the very least who occasionally pretends to be you . . .
Posted By: Pollo_loco69 Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 12:38 AM
Wow am I as lost as everyone else? confused
Posted By: Iceman22 Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 12:43 AM
does it have anything to do with a certain owner of another contour site maybe confused confused confused
Posted By: D Davis Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 12:55 AM
The ultimate thread hijacking...

This could be good, keep it going smile
Posted By: Pollo_loco69 Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 12:59 AM
I think it's about that one guy that owned that one dog named Killer. You know Killer right? He had to fight his own brother in a dog fight. It really messed him up. frown
Posted By: D Davis Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 01:00 AM
WTF are you talking about?!?! I'm even more confused now - LOL
Posted By: Pollo_loco69 Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 01:01 AM
Killer's brother's name was Knibbles. Just in case that jogs your memory.
Posted By: D Davis Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 01:02 AM
confused
Posted By: Pollo_loco69 Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 01:50 AM
There's lots of sluts in Las Vegas
Posted By: T-red2000se Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 02:06 AM
LOL @ Colter! :p
Posted By: T-red2000se Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 02:09 AM
You know how much the average jizzmopper makes per hour?
Posted By: Bicycle019 Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 02:25 AM
And you know what?

THEY KILLED KILLER B! laugh
Posted By: Redcon96I4 Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 05:41 AM
So there is a stalker? But only because of Killer? I understand it now.
Posted By: Pollo_loco69 Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bicycle019:
And you know what?

THEY KILLED KILLER B! laugh
f*ck you, f*ck you, you're cool, f*ck you. I'm out! laugh That movie kicked ass! laugh
Posted By: SVTJOE Re: Best FREE internet? - 08/01/02 09:19 PM
confused

Weird how threads change topics!
© CEG Archives