Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Hey Jarheads... - 09/01/06 01:05 AM
Looks like it could be a bit hokey; a FnF meets Steven Segal/Van Dam.

Who knows. The effects will probably be good.

http://www.themarinemovie.com/flash.html

Posted By: TGO Re: Hey Jarheads... - 09/01/06 01:38 AM
I've been waiting for John Cena to make his movie debut. He's the new "Rock." Though i wish i knew what this WWE films stuff was about...anyone remember rollerball??

Anyway, yeah...i think cena could have a future for him. He does have some acting ability. I watched a wrestling documentary several years back, and it just happened to have a yound john cena in it. His gimmick then was completely opposite of what it is now, and yet he was just as good as selling it. Not to mention the guy is a fuggen monster, and FWIW he's got real military experience IIRC too.
Posted By: Troy00690 Re: Hey Jarheads... - 09/01/06 05:06 AM
I think the special effects will be good. It's a toss up now. Wait and go see that or go see Jackass 2.
Posted By: EternalOne Re: Hey Jarheads... - 09/01/06 03:31 PM
Ooh rah! Nothing beats a good action/ass-kicking movie... Except of course if its a Marine doing the kicking.

E1
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: Hey Jarheads... - 09/01/06 06:05 PM
I saw this preview a few weeks back and think the movie looks stupid. Of course, I'm obligated to see it because of the title.
Posted By: Viss1_dup1 Re: Hey Jarheads... - 09/02/06 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Trapps:
The effects will probably be good.

Not judging by the trailer. And did I really hear the 6 Million Dollar Man "wakakakakaka" sound when the guy jumped?

But I'll probably still end up renting it a few months after it comes out after I've had a few beers
© CEG Archives