Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Tourige Ever go back and read your first post? - 08/30/06 11:52 PM
The other day i decided to go through everypost i've ever put up to get to my first post, after about 5 minutes of clicking i finally got it.. Man it made me want to hurt myself for sounding like such a dumbass(not much has changed har har)

Its kinda funny how newbie i was.

Anyone else do this?
Before you mentioned it, no.

After going back to 2001 (2000 is when I bought the car) the memories of all the problems I had with that particular SVT brings back some hurt and pain not felt in years. Thanks
That would take too long.
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:

and was most likely on the old board so how knows if it is actually archieved or not
Posted By: rouar Re: Ever go back and read your first post? - 08/31/06 01:08 AM
Both of my first posts were archived in the Troubleshooting forum. I have gone back in the past and looked them up. Not enough free time nowadays to bother doing so.
Posted By: TGO Re: Ever go back and read your first post? - 08/31/06 01:18 AM
i just did...and no i'm not posting it. embarassing.
Originally posted by BrApple:
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:

and was most likely on the old board so who knows if it is actually archieved or not

yeah, I'm pretty sure my first post was in New England on the old boards.
my first post on here was asking about a problem I was having with the Tour at the time. It was the torque converter went out. All you that responded saying that were right, and I think MOST of you agreed that was the problem.
I'd have to go back to the CEG listserv for that
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Ever go back and read your first post? - 08/31/06 09:26 PM
My #1 post. Just went through a ton of memories.

Originally posted by Pre98:
My ride is a 96 Contour SE, it had been driven for a few years untill the original owner became too sick to drive it anymore. So the car sat in storage for several years, untill it was sold to me with 36,710 miles on it . My question is should I invest in cleaning my UIM,LIM and what would the cost be? (Can this be done myself?) Thanks alot guys it's appreciated, hopefully this isn't a FAQ

My user handle was something else at the time, but I can't remember what it was.
I was just looking at the archives and could find some of my posts. I had 150 posts on the old site.
My first post was when you didn't even have to register to post
well I dont think my first post here was as noobish to bother checking it, partly because I was a troll here for 4 years before I bothered to register... god I feel old.
Posted By: Sl33stak Re: Ever go back and read your first post? - 08/31/06 10:58 PM
What's the easiest way to go about this?
Click on your name at the left, then click "view all user's posts" when the info page pops up. Keep clicking "next" until you reach the last page. There's your first post! (assuming your first post hasn't been archived - with a 2003 join date it won't be though)
My #1 post. Just went through a ton of memories.

My ride is a 96 Contour SE, it had been driven for a few years untill the original owner became too sick to drive it anymore. So the car sat in storage for several years, untill it was sold to me with 36,710 miles on it . My question is should I invest in cleaning my UIM,LIM and what would the cost be? (Can this be done myself?) Thanks alot guys it's appreciated, hopefully this isn't a FAQ

My user handle was something else at the time, but I can't remember what it was.

Isn't it the same as the one you currently use to log in?
Posted By: Sl33stak Re: Ever go back and read your first post? - 09/01/06 01:46 AM
Here it is...post #1

Re: Calling out the BULB guru, question?
#188396 (Re: ExDelayed) 02/17/03 09:00 PM

New here so forgive the lack of knowledge, just wanted to know how the hell you guys know so much about EVERYTHING!??
I mean jeese, even light bulbs! this is soo cool.
BTW my Baby is a 2000 Contour Sport, no mods other than
Kenwood KDC-MPV6022 cd/mp3
Rockford Punch 400s
1 12 JL12wo

Plans:
Rims and tires
Exhaust
neons maybe
and a better system
wanna get the SVT instrument panel too (white is perdy)
cya round
© CEG Archives