Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Kitler - 08/08/06 12:30 PM
http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/

yep, it's a real site. lol

I remember my b/f in high school had a cat that looked like Hitler. She was a moneycat with the little black mustache.
She did the most effed up stuff to mice and chipmunks, like eat their bodies, but leave their head and spine fully in tact on the front step.

Oh and she'd also poop under the b/f's pillows now and then.
It was funny to catch her doing it.

She was a really nice cat, otherwise.
Posted By: jthursby Re: Kitler - 08/08/06 12:39 PM
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

I remember my b/f in high school had a cat that looked like Hitler. She was a moneycat with the little black mustache.
She did the most effed up stuff to mice and chipmunks, like eat their bodies, but leave their head and spine fully in tact on the front step.

Nice? you mean other than murdering helpless vermin, looking like the second coming of satan, and sh1tting under someones pillow out of jelousy and spite it was nice?? WTF? This is why cats should be of their own food group!

Jim T.

although I do hate the little fuggers.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: Kitler - 08/08/06 12:45 PM
I hate cats!
Posted By: BloodyTomFlint Re: Kitler - 08/08/06 12:59 PM
Originally posted by BatteryLight:
I hate cats!

+1

I wonder if The Spelling Nazi takes his orders from a Kitler.

I just realized I have 1000 posts. Thank god this site keeps boredom away at work!
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: Kitler - 08/08/06 01:45 PM
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:
Originally posted by BatteryLight:
I hate cats!

+1

I wonder if The Spelling Nazi takes his orders from a Kitler.

I just realized I have 1000 posts. Thank god this site keeps boredom away at work!

I give orders, I don't take them!

None of my cats look like Hitler, none of them crap in my bed, and killing vermin is what all cats do. They're predators, remember? As for leaving bits and pieces, also what cats do. They want you to see what good little hunters they are!

Cats rule!
Posted By: TGO Re: Kitler - 08/08/06 04:04 PM

so uh, do you give your "cat" the hitler 'stache or what??
Posted By: IRingTwyce Re: Kitler - 08/08/06 04:12 PM
Originally posted by TGO:

AHHHH hahahahaha!!!!
Posted By: spgoode_dup1 Re: Kitler - 08/08/06 04:59 PM
Originally posted by jthursby:

Nice? you mean other than murdering helpless vermin, looking like the second coming of satan, and sh1tting under someones pillow out of jelousy and spite it was nice?? WTF? This is why cats should be of their own food group!

Jim T.

Do you hate dogs too? I've seen dogs do things that were just as f'd up, if not more. And besides, what's wrong with killing vermin?
For the record, I like both cats and dogs, but there are particular ones that I hate. I judge each individually.
Posted By: PeppermintPatty Re: Kitler - 08/08/06 05:00 PM
Originally posted by TGO:

Posted By: jthursby Re: Kitler - 08/08/06 06:08 PM
Originally posted by spgoode:
Originally posted by jthursby:

Jim T.

Do you hate dogs too? I've seen dogs do things that were just as f'd up, if not more. And besides, what's wrong with killing vermin?
For the record, I like both cats and dogs, but there are particular ones that I hate. I judge each individually.

No I love all dogs. I hate cats. Sneaky little fuggers.

Jim T
Posted By: Andy W._dup1 Re: Kitler - 08/08/06 06:11 PM
The only good cat helps you with your top spin.

-Andy
Posted By: loggerbomb Re: Kitler - 08/08/06 08:25 PM
man some people have waaay too much time on their hands, i mean, a site for cats that look like hitler... wow.
© CEG Archives