Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: JVT_dup1 Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 04:07 PM
I'm undecided on the front and rear lamps, but man, the shape of this thing is gorgeous.

Posted By: JVT_dup1 Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 04:09 PM
1st pic, wallpaper sized.

http://www.auto.cz/plakaty/2006-19/1fe_44618a52a4df6.jpg

http://www.auto.cz/plakaty/2006-19/6fe_44618a52a80c1.jpg
Posted By: sigma Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 04:10 PM
Looks like Ferarri is aiming at Aston-Martin's exponentially-growing market.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 04:11 PM
First pic made me think of the rear section of a '72 vette.
Posted By: ElKy Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 04:14 PM
wow, i like that.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 04:16 PM
Originally posted by todras:
First pic made me think of the rear section of a '72 vette.

same here

definitely sexy.

The cf on the inside looks good, but I gotta say, I am just so farkin sick of cf. It looks kinda neat, and I realize there's a reason for it, but I'm just sick of seeing it everywhere.
Posted By: Mystique97 Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 04:16 PM
Also almost looks as if they are going towards Mazaratti's designs.
Posted By: WorldTour_dup1 Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 04:21 PM
Looks a lot like an Esperante. or at least it looks like it had some Esperante inspiration!

Posted By: XKontour98 Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 04:37 PM
Not a fan, looks like a new vette and RX-8 cross. I like both of the other vehicles looks better.
Posted By: Hydramatic Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 04:46 PM
C'Mon it's just a scaglietti....
Posted By: rouar Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 04:47 PM
Ugh .. why do car manufacturers insist on putting a giant bulge in the center of the dashboard? I hate the curve out then back in - it should flow directly into the gear console.

I love almost all car exteriors - but the interior designs seriously affect my purchase of a car. The dashboard was half the reason I bought my Maxima.
Posted By: PlatoSVT Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 04:48 PM
I like it. There's only so much you can do on that type of platform, design wise that hasn't been done before. I think that certain cues/curves are bound to end up looking similar to other sports/super sports cars. It's' how the car comes together and flows as a whole that really matters to me. So, while it definitely has some similarities in areas, as a whole the thing is damn sexy. It's amazing to see Ferrari's designs evolve. Just when I think that a supercar can look no better, they tone it up just a bit more.

And that air flow between the rear window and the c-pillar..
Posted By: baco99 Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 05:24 PM
i luvs it.
Posted By: dnewma04_dup1 Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Rouar:
Ugh .. why do car manufacturers insist on putting a giant bulge in the center of the dashboard? I hate the curve out then back in - it should flow directly into the gear console.

Most are thinking of ergonomics first and foremost, then worrying about trying to make it integrate in an aesthetically pleasing way.
Posted By: Pete D_dup1 Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Hydramatic:
C'Mon it's just a scaglietti....

Actually, it's the new 599GTB, but then again when was the last time you were right.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 08:52 PM
Beautiful shape but I am just not sure if I liek those headlights or not. Then again it's still a Ferrari so good enough for me .

Aaron
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 08:53 PM
Originally posted by WorldTour:
Looks a lot like an Esperante. or at least it looks like it had some Esperante inspiration!

or Cadiallac XLR, just rounder...
Posted By: svt4stv Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 09:12 PM
i like it A lOT. would be very hawt in vert!

but im not sure its sexier than a maranello or 355. those are my favorite all times....
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 09:24 PM
doesnt look like a true Ferrari as suppose to a F430 or an Enzo..But I can see how this car will appeal to certain people..
Posted By: JustinCSVT Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 11:40 PM
I don't think it looks as good the V8 Vantage or the DB9.
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/10/06 11:40 PM
I'll take 2 please, one red and one black. Both with real genuine gated shiters and 3rd pedals. None of this whuss (part whimp part puss) paddle shifter garbage...

HOT car.
Posted By: MAZDASPEED Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/11/06 12:55 AM
I miss the 550. I really like the backside of the cockpit on this new car, I just can't stand the headlights and tail lights.
Posted By: GS474 Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/11/06 01:11 AM
it does look like it has the feel of an astin martin

to be honest i know the Ferrari would probly shift a little smoother and be a little faster but if i had the choice between the 2 i could not decide both are wonderful cars
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Sexiest body ...... by Ferrari - 05/11/06 01:22 AM
The body style is awesome, but it needs more quad tailights
© CEG Archives