Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Post deleted by SVT Driver627
Posted By: MxRacer Re: people that work at Arby's are morons! - 05/28/05 05:30 PM
alex, you are the winner of the weakest rant in history contest. congrats!
yeah, what about it? That's what all the Arby's do... the metal reflects the heat or something to keep your sandwich warmer.

Agreed... weak sauce.
well i never said it was going to be anything cool, but they always do it and it pist me off haha
Mmmmmm..... Aaarrby's....
Dude, you're making us Asians look stupid...

Just messing man. As stated, it's to contain the heat. Also, if the sandwich is premade, then all they ahve to do is heat up the metal foil to heat the sandwich, then wrap it....but what do I know, I'm Hindu, I don't eat that stuff...
Originally posted by Jerry J:

MMMMM...Roast beef cheddar.
Posted By: DopePope Re: people that work at Arby's are morons! - 05/28/05 06:16 PM
Originally posted by ancientsanskrit:
Dude, you're making us Asians look stupid...

Just messing man. As stated, it's to contain the heat. Also, if the sandwich is premade, then all they ahve to do is heat up the metal foil to heat the sandwich, then wrap it....but what do I know, I'm Hindu, I don't eat that stuff...

you dont have to be hindu to realize that crap is just nasty and not good.
Posted By: rouar Re: people that work at Arby's are morons! - 05/28/05 06:25 PM
Now that the original post was deleted, I'm curious as to what the rant was about ...
Originally posted by 98 SE:
Now that the original post was deleted, I'm curious as to what the rant was about ...

He found a penis in his Arby's sandwich. That's not his rant though, he was angry because it wasn't as hot as he likes his peni
LMAO!
People who post a rant and then delete it are morons.
"Hey buddy you ok?"

too bad most of you guys missed that at spring zing
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: people that work at Arby's are morons! - 05/29/05 05:01 AM
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:
Originally posted by 98 SE:

He found a penis in his Arby's sandwich. That's not his rant though, he was angry because it wasn't as hot as he likes his peni

oh god that just made my day
Originally posted by mystique97:

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Renee:
Originally posted by mystique97:

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

I think after Spring Zing I'll be staying away from the Roast Beef and Cheddars for awhile, since thats what I practically lived on the whole weekend...
Posted By: liquidX Re: people that work at Arby's are morons! - 07/25/05 07:19 PM
Reminds me of a similar experience I had a little while ago, although at a different restaurant.
Posted By: DopePope Re: people that work at Arby's are morons! - 07/25/05 07:26 PM
did you really have to re-dig this thread up?
Posted By: liquidX Re: people that work at Arby's are morons! - 07/25/05 07:31 PM
Originally posted by DopePope:
did you really have to re-dig this thread up?

I came across it while doing an online check and saw someone reading it. Is 2 months really something worth misplacement over?
People whose parents buy them a car, and dont have to work to buy their own car are morons, sounds like you.

I'll give you $50 if you work in a fast food place for a day.

Posted By: SVTatGT Re: people that work at Arby's are morons! - 07/25/05 08:16 PM
Wow, thats like 3 months salary for you.
Posted By: SAV Re: people that work at Arby's are morons! - 07/25/05 08:38 PM
Originally posted by HITMANinMI:
People whose parents buy them a car, and dont have to work to buy their own car are morons, sounds like you.

X gets his fair share of criticism around here, but you are the LAST person that needs to be dishing it out.

-SAV
Posted By: liquidX Re: people that work at Arby's are morons! - 07/25/05 08:40 PM
Originally posted by SAV:
People whose girlfriends buy them a car, and dont have to work to mod their own car are morons, sounds like you.

X gets his fair share of criticism around here, but you are the LAST person that needs to be dishing it out.

-SAV

Fixed
Posted By: SAV Re: people that work at Arby's are morons! - 07/25/05 08:42 PM
Originally posted by liquidX:
Originally posted by SAV:
People whose girlfriends buy them a car, and dont have to work to mod their own car are morons, sounds like you.

-SAV

Fixed

Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
"Hey buddy you ok?"

too bad most of you guys missed that at spring zing

Yeah I'm ok.....BUT YOUR FLOOR ISN'T!!!
Thanks buddy lol
© CEG Archives