Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: bnoon no tach reverse indiglos?!?!?!?!? - 06/19/02 08:26 PM
On Ebay!!!!! Anyone see this yet? Have any info on them???
Posted By: ZetecRacing Re: no tach reverse indiglos?!?!?!?!? - 06/19/02 09:25 PM
never heard they existed before this but I looked through their site and they had them Here so if it goes above 59 just buy them off their site. I like the look of the regualr indiglos better though.
Posted By: Cuztom_95 Re: no tach reverse indiglos?!?!?!?!? - 06/19/02 09:33 PM
tommorow i get payed... laugh ..i never knew they had indiglo guages for the 'tour..so ill grab antonios stickers..and new guages cool
I bet someone found a set that will work on the non-tach gauge clusters. Lucky bastages! smile
Posted By: Pollo_loco69 Re: no tach reverse indiglos?!?!?!?!? - 06/20/02 12:01 AM
Where have I seen those before..... I can\'t quite remember wink
Posted By: sqplus Re: no tach reverse indiglos?!?!?!?!? - 06/20/02 07:10 AM
Ooohh, damn...Brad got own3d by a post whore. Ouch!!
Posted By: bnoon Re: no tach reverse indiglos?!?!?!?!? - 06/21/02 06:34 PM
Own3d would have come with a proper topic heading. Until then, I'll just bash his reply to that topic...

Quote:
Originally posted by Pollo_loco69:
Quote:
Originally posted by Todd:
[b]would they work on a 99? Didnt know the instrment cluster changed in 99.
They would work with a 99. 99 just look cleaner to me then the 98 and prior(to me).[/b]
Wrong. The '95-'96 are different from the newer ones. Some '97's have the '98+ style too. The difference is the trip reset button and the trip odometer locations. The reset button is on the opposite side of the speedo. The trip odo is slightly lower and would be covered up by the indiglo gauge. Gauge guy Ow3nd the post whore! :p
Posted By: Luckie13 Re: no tach reverse indiglos?!?!?!?!? - 06/24/02 03:50 PM
Those will work on a 2000 since it will fit a 99, right.
Posted By: bnoon Re: no tach reverse indiglos?!?!?!?!? - 06/24/02 04:05 PM
Which side is your trip reset on? Look at the picture closely to see which side theirs is on... The earlier ones are different. wink

Early style...

'98+ style...

As you can see, I made the mistake of trusting the Ebayer's description as true. It isn't. What they truely have there is '98+ style, so yes, it should work for most '98 and all newer no tach clusters. I guess we need to change it to Ebayer Own3d by CEG!!! laugh
Posted By: Luckie13 Re: no tach reverse indiglos?!?!?!?!? - 06/24/02 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bnoon:
Which side is your trip reset on? Look at the picture closely to see which side theirs is on... The earlier ones are different. wink
Cool mines right where it is on the pics. It's on the bottom right side.
Posted By: ZetecRacing Re: no tach reverse indiglos?!?!?!?!? - 06/25/02 03:23 AM
brad my original cluster on my 96 the trip odometer is on the right like the one you say is 98+ confused confused confused confused
Posted By: bnoon Re: no tach reverse indiglos?!?!?!?!? - 06/25/02 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
brad my original cluster on my 96 the trip odometer is on the right like the one you say is 98+ confused confused confused confused
What can I say, Ford never did keep anything simple, did they? That's why I had such a tough time selling those gauges and had to swap so manys sets out. I think what we're seeing is that it didn't quite follow a pattern then... good thing I don't sell them any more...
Posted By: Pollo_loco69 Re: no tach reverse indiglos?!?!?!?!? - 06/25/02 03:47 PM
Looks like we were both right Brad. wink :p
Posted By: Kai Re: no tach reverse indiglos?!?!?!?!? - 06/25/02 09:45 PM
I really like those, and would probably get them, except for the big annoying indiglo in the center. What were they thinking? confused
© CEG Archives