Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I found a site that offers colored/kevlar hoods click for site.Just wanted to know your opinions on these.
it is to bad thay don't have any post 98 hoods. just pre 98.. they look like good hoods. but it is hard to tell since they got no pic of a tour with there hood
Yeah, that's a shame it's pre-98 only. I have seen some pics of cars with color-keyed CF hoods. I thought they looked really nice. Much better than a black one. Especially on a light colored car. Price seems fairly reasonable too.
i wonder if some one could get a group buy with them to make a post 98 hood. i would love to get a red cf hood.
no green?
Originally posted by pimpdcontour:
i wonder if some one could get a group buy with them to make a post 98 hood. i would love to get a red cf hood.

i just bought one , its made to order item so i will be getting it in about a month , ill be sure to post pics
Originally posted by A3ON:

i just bought one , its made to order item so i will be getting it in about a month , ill be sure to post pics

Way to set up a group buy
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
Originally posted by A3ON:

Way to set up a group buy

what about a straight-up regular black carbon hood, that way people with all colors of tours can get one and the group buy (if there is one) will be lots cheaper because there will be more interest.
Black is a color right?? He said they were made to order so that shouldn't cause an issue if someone would get in touch with the company
I'd hit a cf hood for my svt.
I can do the group buy. Already did the SHOs.
Originally posted by LOUDSHO92:
I can do the group buy. Already did the SHOs.

I would love to see a pic of silver car w/ the silver CF to see close it looks. Any chance you have 1?
I dont have any, I do have pictures of the Silver hood. The things, with any colored Carbon fiber is that it will never match any paint perfectly. It might look good on one silver car but be off on another. They do offer a black and colored weave as well.

The ad here as pictures of the colored carbon fiber:Colored Carbon Fiber

As far as green the military has bought that all out and they have stopped prducing it for a while now. THe last bit was sold several months ago.
© CEG Archives