Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Well after the dyno day hector jeff and myself went back to hectors house to have my pads and rotors looked at again. Well we noticd that my rotors were fuked up again. Well we went to the shop by his house and were inside waiting for the parts. when we notice a bunch of Dodages pulling into the fast food place across the street. So we decide after were done with my car we will drive up there. Well then jeff says look out there now. We look and we see a silver Svt. Then hector says its got a pre98 trunk on it. I told then it was JRs car. Well we finally get up there and we park our cars alonmg with everyone elses. I get out and i hear Hey a fellow contour member. I look over and its Mark(world tour) eek i was hey whats up man. Then i hear another hey whats up man and as i look to my left all i see is someones waste. Then i look up and its steve chang eek i always know he was a big boy but dam eek . Then mark looks at me and says i know you, Your kevin I-Dom-In-8 i was shocked that he rememberd who i was. we stayed there a while and Bsd with them, They are real cool dudes.
heheh, it was cool meeting you!
-Mark
Mark -- next time you guys are down here, let us know!
Posted By: svtnos Re: Guess who we seen yesterday(kinda long) - 04/08/02 05:53 AM
hey thats cool!! i would love to of gotten on a ride with a blown contour..
Posted By: LoCo Re: Guess who we seen yesterday(kinda long) - 04/09/02 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
Quote:
Originally posted by WorldTour:
[b]heheh, it was cool meeting you!
-Mark
man you should of told Joe and I you were gonna be around we cound of gone out and done some more drinking... well I guess we will do that at SZ.
laugh [/b]
Who wants to hang out with you Joe? :p

Seriously it was cool meeting them. They are some cool guys. Steve Chang is not that big, only to you Kevin. laugh
Posted By: LoCo Re: Guess who we seen yesterday(kinda long) - 04/09/02 07:13 AM
Wow that link for my pics doesn't work. confused
Posted By: HisSvt2 Re: Guess who we seen yesterday(kinda long) - 04/09/02 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LoCoZetecSE:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by WorldTour:
[b]heheh, it was cool meeting you!
-Mark
man you should of told Joe and I you were gonna be around we cound of gone out and done some more drinking... well I guess we will do that at SZ.
laugh [/b]
Who wants to hang out with you Joe? :p

Seriously it was cool meeting them. They are some cool guys. Steve Chang is not that big, only to you Kevin. laugh [/b]
dude he's big compared to me eek
Posted By: LoCo Re: Guess who we seen yesterday(kinda long) - 04/10/02 06:56 AM
He is not that big. Only about 2-3 inches taller than me. eek
and how tall are you?
-Mark
Posted By: HisSvt2 Re: Guess who we seen yesterday(kinda long) - 04/10/02 07:56 PM
hector im 6'1 and he is much taller than me and you are shorter than me get your glasses checked laugh
Steve is 6'8" and approx 300lbs... For a chinese guy big is an understatement!
-Mark
Posted By: LoCo Re: Guess who we seen yesterday(kinda long) - 04/10/02 10:25 PM
What
Posted By: LoCo Re: Guess who we seen yesterday(kinda long) - 04/11/02 07:47 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by LoCoZetecSE:
[b]He is not that big. Only about 2-3 inches taller than me. eek
and hector did you only see steve sitting down???? cause maybe aitting he is about as tall as you are.[/b]
Maybe you Joe. I am about 6'1" He didn't seem that tall, not 6'8" Anyway HE is pretty damn big.
Posted By: HisSvt2 Re: Guess who we seen yesterday(kinda long) - 04/11/02 06:37 PM
hector you aint 6'1 i'm taller than you confused
Posted By: LoCo Re: Guess who we seen yesterday(kinda long) - 04/12/02 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by HisSvt2:
hector you aint 6'1 i'm taller than you confused
No you aint. confused You are the same size as me.
Isn't it great being tall? laugh
Posted By: 2000V6SE Re: Guess who we seen yesterday(kinda long) - 04/14/02 10:38 PM
Not when I bump my head alot!
© CEG Archives