Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: R_G Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/15/06 11:17 PM
The scammer's ZIP code is 60151. The scammer might have a last name Rapier, Ebay name PNBSVT and an e-mail address PZSVT39@aol.com. He never paid for my HU (I put my ad in the Classifieds re the Ebay auction), kept lying and samming under different pretenses.

BEWARE!!!!!!
Posted By: m!key Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/16/06 01:16 AM
i live 6 miles from maple park. PM me an address. half of the police force are my neighbors.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/16/06 01:38 AM
Isnt that the same butt munch that got banned from www.ChicagoCEG.com for the bumper incedent with Josh?

Posted By: pzsvt30 Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/16/06 09:51 PM
cool..... never was a member here... just signed up to tell my side of story...... i told him last friday id have him taken care of by the weekend.... then picked up the tour and the bill to rebuild the wonderful mtx-75 was 18 hundred instead of the quote of 14 hundred..... so when he emailed me tuesday saying he was gonna report me to ebay..... i emailed him right back and told him what happened and that i get paid wednesday(today) and would paypal him then..... well just ask him for all the emails sent back and forth... he said fine just pay me.... then directley after that convo left feedback saying i was a scammer... so i said im not gonna pay u if u start stuff like that.... it was my fault... but things do happen... i told him go ahead put late payment or whatever, but he put that i was a lyer and a scammer which isnt true..... i had also bought six other items on ebay and they were all paid for today as i said!! so think what u want
Posted By: pzsvt30 Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/16/06 09:55 PM
and no bumper incident..... never knew about chicago ceg till right now
Posted By: m!key Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/17/06 01:02 AM
here is what the scammer sent me via PM...
"come on by and bring your cop neighbors..... what are we 12??"

no but you might wish you were because i hear that they go easy on kids.
Posted By: pzsvt30 Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/17/06 01:53 AM
u are a loser........ nice non svt contour
Posted By: Frosty Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/17/06 11:39 AM
Originally posted by pzsvt30:
u are a loser........ nice non svt contour

That was intelligent
Posted By: R_G Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/17/06 05:19 PM
Mikey, it's fuc*ked up, I always admired your ride, IMHO one of the best tours out there, and now I find out it's a non-SVT one... shame on ya
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/18/06 02:46 AM
Well guys, looks like I owe an apology...

Thier names are so close, and they both use AOL, but theres no proof that thats him.

Here's the thread I was talking about over on ChicagoCEG.com

Sorry Mang,
But fix your shite with R_G, he's a stand up guy....

Steve
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/18/06 02:48 AM
Originally posted by R_G:
Mikey, it's fuc*ked up, I always admired your ride, IMHO one of the best tours out there, and now I find out it's a non-SVT one... shame on ya

I knew you drove a Saturn, Mr I don't like sausage unless it's fresh!!!!!!!!
Posted By: m!key Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/18/06 05:04 AM
holy [censored]the scammer is right!!!!!! my car isnt an SVT!!!!!!!!!!! what am i to do???!?!!! for the love of god!!!!!! NO!!!!! NO!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!! WHY ME!!!!!!

here is a [censored] slap if i ever saw one...
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/19/06 12:26 PM
Oh stop already, SVT never made a 4 banger Contour...Just admit you're wrong Mikey so we can move on...
Posted By: pzsvt30 Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/21/06 04:11 PM
my bad... i saw the red non svt u had pics of.... u do have one of the best svt's ive seen...... i had no intensions of screwing rj..... like i said [censored] came up and my trans in the tour was alot more than it was suposed to be..... look at my ebay name... everything else i bought is positive feedback... i said i was gonna take care of him the next day and he left me nasty feedback.... i saw that he has it re-listed on ebay so..... rj what do u think is a fair amount for the delay of your sale??? send me a paypal request for i dont know 25 bucks sounds good.... just for the time it took u to re-list and the hastle.... and u remove the negative feedback and we can call it done.... i had no intentions of screwing u... or causing problems with u guys...... so the ball is in your court now..
Posted By: R_G Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/21/06 09:28 PM
No hard feelings man, that's OK, forgotten.
Posted By: pzsvt30 Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/22/06 01:57 AM
im honestley sorry..... could u get rid of the bad feedback??? i really didnt intend for it to happen.... i dont screw people over... especially a fellow contour guy!! if u dont want money at least let me know what it sells for... if it goes for less than i won it for... i will make up the difrence..... as for everyone else on here.... sorry for offending anyone... i was just upset and dont want a bad name..... rj u are a stand up guy...

thanks,
paulie
Posted By: R_G Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/24/06 02:33 AM
Go on Ebay, search for how to withdraw a neg feedback, let me know and I will try to fix it...
Posted By: pzsvt30 Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/24/06 02:31 PM
thanks rj..... i really apreciate it!!!
Posted By: R_G Re: Maple Park, IL - beware a SCAMMER - 08/25/06 01:21 AM
Done, your score should be by now 100%
© CEG Archives