Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
'sup guys..when we doin' this yo?
Ryceboi,

you running a resonator on the Brullen setup?

Saw someone selling a brullen Resonator in the classifieds, only $50
yes there is a B. res in there, why do you ask?
Quote:
Originally posted by nyceboi:
yes there is a B. res in there, why do you ask?
Well, I want to add a more free flowing one to my system, but Todd's $140 resonator leaves me thinking that is a bit much....

Brullen for $50 maybe??????? Just wondering how it looked?
Quote:
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
Quote:
[b]yes there is a B. res in there, why do you ask?
Well, I want to add a more free flowing one to my system, but Todd's $140 resonator leaves me thinking that is a bit much....

Brullen for $50 maybe??????? Just wondering how it looked?[/b]
dude - the part cost $100, install was $45 smile

just do the glasspack, $20 and $30 install - different sound but you get the same performance laugh
Glasspacks are bad~!

I'll get a cheapo Magnaflow Race if I ever thought about a Glasspack. Drone on Hiway is bad thing!

This post has been hijacked laugh eek laugh :p
Chris,

When is the next time you're going to be in Sac? You could check out my res if you would like. I'm not sure if the one you looked up was painted or polished but mine is painted black. Brullen makes some really nice looking stuff. The resonator looks good IMHO with a 3"x5" aluminum plate etched with the Brullen logo and name (you know how people always look to see what kind of resonator you have :rolleyes: .
Quote:
Chris,

When is the next time you're going to be in Sac?
NO! please dont invite him back here, the girls have had enough :p
I thought you guys hated each other confused
Actually I will be in Sac next weekend, have to pass thru on my drive up to Reno laugh

Well me and ryceboi can have some love on this board, geez. Call a guy Ryceboi and you all think I hate him.

Nick, I'm gonna tap dat azz. Tell ur girl to warn her freinds cus long "richard" Johnson is coming to town. confused
i just wanted to join in the off topicness of this post

-jason
ditto cool
Chris,
That is my nickname for him :p , ok we can share laugh
I will tell my girl to bring all her friends if you want smile , as long as you have some money they will do whatever you want, ok scratch the money, bring booze cool
© CEG Archives