Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: sqplus CEG is done, lets get a contact list - 07/25/02 12:29 AM
For those that don't get around much, the CEG site is no more...
http://www.contour.org/forums/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=014719;p=

We need to get a list together for all of us to keep so we can stay in touch. So, please post any contact info that you are comfortable with. I have quite a few email address's/phone numbers so I'm going to post the email address's I have. If yours is incorrect or you don't want it up please notify me ASAP and I will remove/correct it.

Alex(bicycle019)
bicycle019@hotmail.com

Andrew(Minesmystique)
andrew_welker@hotmail.com
awelker@mines.edu

Austin(COntour)
brobst1625@hotmail.com
AIM: Prober730

Ben(fast80svt)
BBribach@lpsd.k12.co.us

Brad(sqplus)
sqplus@my99svt.net
brantleyiii@earthlink.net

Chad(FluidSVT)
chad5160@excite.com

Dale(drunkfester?)
drunkfester@aol.com

Derek(Derk2000)
derekderkacs@yahoo.com

Gary(Cohiba)
cohiba@super-ford.org

Harold(svtracer?)
Svtracer801@aol.com

John(jc-aimhigher)
jcaimhigher@ixpres.com

Mike(69Boss302)
I only have a military email so its not posted

Simon(Simon96SE)
Britskw@hotmail.com
Sibeth@lvcm.com

Terry(twrsho)
twr1021@yahoo.com

Tim(Tim O)
otwellt@earthlink.net

Tony(blk98.5svt)
day_tony@msn.com

Colter(pollo_loco069) :rolleyes:
iposttoomuch@ceg.org :p
AIM: colterpostsalotmarshall

Tait(dionysus)
email???????????
I just got home and read all the happenings. It's a shame. I don't know how to respond. We do need a contact list. Anyone have an idea of when we can do a summer meet??

John
jcaimhigher@ixpres.com
Posted By: twrsho Re: CEG is done, lets get a contact list - 07/25/02 11:09 AM
Terry here, I can be reached at twr1021@yahoo.com
Gary/Cohiba is at cohiba@super-ford.org
Well I will post my info too. You Colorado guys are cool as hell. smile

Colter Marshall (Pollo_loco69)
email: Pollo_loco69@hotmail.com
AIM: Coltermarshall69
Phone: 801-762-0506

BTW are any of you guys going over to FC.org?
Posted By: Ghosst Re: CEG is done, lets get a contact list - 07/25/02 04:41 PM
Once you get a list of your members and their email addresses together, download the master list from my site, add your names in on a new book named with your local chapter. Email it back to me and I will keep it posted for everyone.

The excel file will be available at:

http://ghosst.com/ceg
Austin
E-Mail: brobst1625@hotmail.com
AIM: Prober730

Yes I am going over to FC.org, hope to see some of you guys there. But yes we really do need to have a meet sometime this summer before school starts.
Posted By: Simon96SE Re: CEG is done, lets get a contact list - 07/25/02 07:16 PM
Put me up on your contact lists and whatnot. I'll be moving up there one day anyways.

Simon Williams (Simon96SE)
E-mail - Britskw@hotmail.com or Sibeth@lvcm.com
Phone # - 702-242-9719

Thanks Guys.
Posted By: BLK98.5SVT Re: CEG is done, lets get a contact list - 07/25/02 07:42 PM
day_tony@msn.com.

I'm very appreciative for everything Lance did but this is a cop-out.

From the lack of response, it doesn't look like he's willing to turn it over to anyone either. I agree there is something else going on. Oh well.
Posted By: Bicycle019 Re: CEG is done, lets get a contact list - 07/26/02 01:46 AM
Looks like we may still have a CEG after all... smile IF EVERYONE MAKES A SMALL DONATION that is. I've donated a few $$ even though I'm broke as a joke.
Hey. I'm Andrew, e-mail is awelker@mines.edu. And my hotmail addy is andrew_welker@hotmail.com.
Posted By: sqplus Re: CEG is done, lets get a contact list - 07/26/02 01:50 PM
Thanks for the quick responses, I've updated my original post and am entering all the info into Ghosst's Excel sheet. Tait is out of town so once hes back and I see if he has an email I'll send in the info to Ghosst.

Off Topic,

If you guys don't hear from me over the next few days its because I turned off my home phone and the internet won't be accessible until I get a new one so please stand by...I'll be back!

Also, I'm writing you from OKC, OK right now...I came down Wed night and now have my car back in my possesion! I'm headed back today so I'll talk to you all soon. PEACE!!
Posted By: sqplus Re: CEG is done, lets get a contact list - 07/26/02 02:13 PM
Looks like a couple of you guys already found this but for the others...

http://www.contour.org/forums/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=014755

At this point we should already have the $2500 plus some....

So, now its time to donate money to ME to help pay for my tranny!!! :rolleyes: What?

If the whole CEG raised $2500 in less than a day I could pay off my tranny debt it NO TIME!! wink
Hey I helped out some. laugh How does it run now? Nice and smooth shifts I would hope.
Posted By: Derk2000 Re: CEG is done, lets get a contact list - 07/26/02 09:25 PM
Hey guys...well, I've been outta town, but the Capitol CEG guys (cool as hell, btw) let me in on the bad news. Just got back, so I'll have to read what's going on. I hope it's good news.
Posted By: Derk2000 Re: CEG is done, lets get a contact list - 07/26/02 09:38 PM
btw, Brad and everybody else...could you use dd5junk@yahoo.com for my posting email, please? I'd rather flash that email around the internet than the other one.
Thanks.
Posted By: 1HotSVT Re: CEG is done, lets get a contact list - 07/26/02 11:44 PM
Gary Welker

gwsc2001@hotmail.com
Posted By: 69Boss302 Re: CEG is done, lets get a contact list - 07/28/02 09:08 PM
Mike Allen
719-649-3883
michael.allen@cheyennemountain.af.mil
Posted By: Dionysus Re: CEG is done, lets get a contact list - 07/29/02 02:36 AM
Hey guys, I was out of town for a while, and now my favorite site is going down! I don't know what to do without it! What site are you guys going to?

Here's my info:

Tait (Dionysus)
Email: stayton-justus@augustana.edu
Simon_Raow@hotmail.com

AIM: AUGIEcolo
Phone Home: 303-674-3159
Posted By: PA 3L SVT Re: CEG is done, lets get a contact list - 07/29/02 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dionysus:
Hey guys, I was out of town for a while, and now my favorite site is going down! I don't know what to do without it! What site are you guys going to?
Read the general forum. It's only temporary.
© CEG Archives