Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
you've got mosquitos the size of a rollercoaster!
Co-worker went to C.P. this past weekend. Top Thrill was having major troubles. I guess sometimes it doesn't get enough momentum and will roll back. 0-120 in 4 sec. though.
That must be a wild ride rolling-back !
Originally posted by 21psi2300:

yeah ....the stop is even better
HEY: is that the magnum in the backround, or is that the millennium? Just wondering where they put the rocket-ride.
That place is getting PACKED!! Their gonna have to start takin stuff out!!
Like the blue streak!
There gonna have to start filling in Lake Erie to make more room
Originally posted by rockSVT:
Originally posted by 21psi2300:

yeah ....the stop is even better
HEY: is that the magnum in the backround, or is that the millennium? Just wondering where they put the rocket-ride.
That place is getting PACKED!! Their gonna have to start takin stuff out!!
Like the blue streak!

looks like the magnum..
The blue streak still ownz.. Seeing as usually its the only coaster that has less than a 20 min waiting time.

_ __ _ __

The new coaster looks like something my daughter built out of tooth picks. Looks shady as all hell...
allenSVT,
I just noticed you signature and had to say that I have never seen a Talon with a Targa top. Are you SURE about that? All they had in the first gen DSM's where hard top with sunroof as an option, FWIK...
I've never heard of a Targa top.
Originally posted by Stazi the Aussie:
allenSVT,
I just noticed you signature and had to say that I have never seen a Talon with a Targa top. Are you SURE about that? All they had in the first gen DSM's where hard top with sunroof as an option, FWIK...

Ya, I'm pretty sure. Seeing as I cut it off in my garage.

Its #3 of 5 current Targa Top 2G's in US.
Got pics ?
Quote:

The blue streak still ownz.. Seeing as usually its the only coaster that has less than a 20 in waiting time.

ya know I think the last time I rode that thing, I started drifting to sleep.

I know it's one of the original rides, but SERIOUSLY!! It's like the enjoyment I would get if I were to play with matchbox cars compared to the newer rides!

Don't get me wrong!! Matchbox cars are SWEET
© CEG Archives